Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Blog Entries

Default What do you use Menus for?

I just posted yesterday about one of my uses for menus (profession wheel) and it got me thinking that I really should be branching out. Although menus have been around for what two years now? I'm still only using two, professions and addon sets. I think I asked this a year (two?) ago but what are people using menus for now?

Here's something I talked MiRai into demonstrating in a recent video series. When I start doing gameplay videos and streams again with my new WoW teams, I plan to show a Menu that shows visually what buttons I'm pressing. People are often mystified as to how this stuff works, so an on-screen display of my G13 labelled with things the buttons do (Follow, Assist, DPS, IWT, Pull, etc) and highlighting as I press the buttons should make it more clear what I'm physically doing as I play.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Blog Entries

Not as sophisticated but I keep meaning to make a menu that pops up and shows me my keybinds on the g13 and naga buttons.

I want to make a menu to switch between video sources. I only need to have one mini-map displayed at a time.