Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default new team tank ideas

so I think im going to boost a toon to 90.. ive got somewhat of an idea from a post I read on here

im trying to decide what type of tank for this set up pally or warrior...
    the team will consist of
    tank warrior or pally??
    two priest for heals maybe
    lock
    bm hunter

I had read on another post a guy enjoys his pally tank 2 disc priest lock and bm hunter says the team is strong..
    but im not sure on really the tank to choose from though
    I know a pally can give a quick heal to himself if needed
    any suggestions on the two tanks?

I think Pali tanks are easier to box than warriors but either are just fine. I usually pick either the Pali or Druid tank, do not care much for Death Knight.

Assuming this is PvE.

nor am I a dk fan either thanks for the input

Personally, I've never liked building rage so I could never tolerate my warrior. Every time I played her, it felt a lot like rogue - brief flurries of abilities followed by long periods of building resources again. Granted, it's been a few years and I haven't paid any attention to warrior changes in the exp, but it's still one of the classes I just can't bring myself to consider playing again.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Personally I have always favoured a pally tank, as I have to agree that it is a easier option for boxing, especially in tbc, wrath and cata, my 2nd choice was a DK and then a bear, I did play around with a warrior but seemed to many things to do and could not get away with a brew master at all

Plus the other bonus of playing with the pally tank was when my girlfriend pulled before me ( because she got bored of waiting for me to position the team) I had a macro that targeted her and cast HoS.

Or there was the spell (forget the name now) that could every 2 minutes direct all damage to the raid at the tank, sadly that was taken out in MoP

For me in wrath my favourite tank to play was the DW Frost DK, they were just awesome! to the point where I would get complaints from warrior tanks in raids that I was out aggroing them, and then sadly again, blizz in its infinite wisdom took away the frost tank