Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Need help using Pwnboxer with Drakensang Online

Hello, I am having an issue with both the key broadcasting and mouse broadcasting features. I am trying to multibox Drakensang Online, and i am able to open both clients and log-in to both of them, but then when i am in the game I can't get either key or mouse broadcasting to work. They are both enabled in Pwnboxer, and i can't figure out what i might be over-looking. any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKMOMMA19 View Post
    Hello, I am having an issue with both the key broadcasting and mouse broadcasting features. I am trying to multibox Drakensang Online, and i am able to open both clients and log-in to both of them, but then when i am in the game I can't get either key or mouse broadcasting to work. They are both enabled in Pwnboxer, and i can't figure out what i might be over-looking. any help would be appreciated.
    The majority of games ignore at least some input unless they are the foreground window. I don't know about Drakensang Online specifically off the top of my head, but if that's one of the games with this limitation it's simply not going to work at all with Pwnboxer. The problem would be exactly as you have described -- key and mouse broadcasting do nothing. If this is the case, it will also not work with Keyclone, HotkeyNet, Pwnboxer, or any other multiboxing software of that class; On the other hand, ISBoxer does support Drakensang Online.

This is also kinda a double whammy question. Drakensang Online is not typically discussed here, and Pwnboxer support is pretty much non-existent. It's almost exclusively designed for World of Warcraft, and people have been having trouble getting it to work even with WoW. I mean, have you checked the official Pwnboxer forum? Total ghost town, customers asking for support and refunds but no support to be found.

Good luck
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Pwnboxer seems to have been left alone for a while. The author has taken up a different product which has the site, multiboxing.com redirected to that new site. It used to be a good alternative for multiboxing discussion but over the course of a year or more, the owner decided to redirect all his focus. I do hope he puts out an update to pwnboxer, many people still are using it and don't want to change having used it for so long. But thats up to him though.

Blog Entries

Tim's new product in DimmDrive, which is basically a Ram Drive.

For the first few months of the new site, multiboxing was a subforum.
    That seems to have disappeared.
    His focus is on the new product.

Still, the DimmDrive forum, might be the best place for Pwnboxer support.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

http://forums.dimmdrive.com/index.ph...need-help-tim/
    He says to hit the pwnboxer forums.

http://forums.pwnboxer.com/

Looks like a lot of people are getting fed up.

Does anyone have a way to contact him directly? I use ISBoxer, but, I wouldn't mind fixing PwnBoxer if he'd hand it off or share the load.
    Last edited by sorrowharvester : 10-16-2014 at 09:20 AM
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowharvester View Post
    http://forums.dimmdrive.com/index.ph...need-help-tim/
    He says to hit the pwnboxer forums.
    You're giving him too much credit. What he said was:
    You'd have to post on the PB forums/email the PB support :/
    (Emphasis mine.)
    I just like how he implies he's not in charge of that. Like yeah man let's get you helped right out with that, here go visit these forums (that aren't patrolled at all) or send an e-mail (that is probably not patrolled either, and frankly I don't see an e-mail for PB; the support/contact link goes directly to the forums).

Does anyone have a way to contact him directly?
    tim@dimmdrive.com works (2 months ago he responded to me in 9 days at this e-mail)
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Yeah, it looks as if he's distancing himself from that, but, I really think he's going about it the wrong way.
    Honestly, ISBoxer is leagues better and more useful and personally, I'd never switch over to PB.
    However, I can see people who don't like tweaking much, getting use out of a "simple" tool that may be missing a ton of utility but get the basics done.

Thanks for the info. I might try to see if I can help out (though I doubt he'll want to)
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowharvester View Post
    Yeah, it looks as if he's distancing himself from that, but, I really think he's going about it the wrong way.
    Honestly, ISBoxer is leagues better and more useful and personally, I'd never switch over to PB.
    However, I can see people who don't like tweaking much, getting use out of a "simple" tool that may be missing a ton of utility but get the basics done.

Thanks for the info. I might try to see if I can help out (though I doubt he'll want to)
    That is why, Isboxer is the Best.

You can run it, without tweaks or much configuration and your away boxing!
    And if you want to go deeper with advances, its all there as well. Too good, nice and easy. And pew pew inc!

Not to get too far off topic but.. hot dog. I didn't know the other options had completely just faded out.

I am glad we have isboxer though. The product is definitely above and beyond valuable. I'm not sure if others say it much Lax but truly thanks.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz