Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

another thought is, do you think i would ever be able to find someone to run incursions with where i just run dps ships? atm i got 7 characters with high gunnery and t2 large lasers subbed which atm is in a WH running sites in there in drone boats. Ive never bothered with incursions due to hearing that people there hate boxers and i havent had more then 8 characters untill recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbDPHnxLU4

look at this vidya for an idea on how to do it with nightmares.

Are they changing anything with Incursions? I had heard they might be changing the way you do them with BS size ships, and nerfing it or something? this might have been rumor from 6 months ago, I havent been able to play in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Are they changing anything with Incursions? I had heard they might be changing the way you do them with BS size ships, and nerfing it or something? this might have been rumor from 6 months ago, I havent been able to play in a while.
    I have read about something about possible changes to vanguard sites being cruiser/bc only sites back in March of this year. That's why one of the reasons I thought a 9x legion setup with 2x guardians was a good idea.

I have been playing around with fittings and the navy apoc and the legion have almost the same cost to fit but the legion puts out about 500 more dps at the same ranges. The legion has a 55km + 8km with a 1551 volley every 2.89s while the navy apoc has a 59km + 14km with a 1853 volley every 4.34s assuming all skills are at level 5.

If they don't go with the changes the NM still is superior in damage with 6551 volley at 6.6s at 42km + 32km. I was able to duplicate the fittings to the best of my ability from that video of the 12 NM and 1 Basi setup. It's insane dps all skills at level 5 and many faction mods. Cost with current market was 1.5b per NM. The legions and navy apoc were half the cost but also half the volley damage.

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    I have read about something about possible changes to vanguard sites being cruiser/bc only sites back in March of this year. That's why one of the reasons I thought a 9x legion setup with 2x guardians was a good idea.

I have been playing around with fittings and the navy apoc and the legion have almost the same cost to fit but the legion puts out about 500 more dps at the same ranges. The legion has a 55km + 8km with a 1551 volley every 2.89s while the navy apoc has a 59km + 14km with a 1853 volley every 4.34s assuming all skills are at level 5.

If they don't go with the changes the NM still is superior in damage with 6551 volley at 6.6s at 42km + 32km. I was able to duplicate the fittings to the best of my ability from that video of the 12 NM and 1 Basi setup. It's insane dps all skills at level 5 and many faction mods. Cost with current market was 1.5b per NM. The legions and navy apoc were half the cost but also half the volley damage.
    You are telling me your legion fit does 1100dps? Additionally i gave it because it is low sp. Legions are def not low sp fits lol. The napoc does approx 660-700dps with skills at 5 and imp navy multi

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    You are telling me your legion fit does 1100dps? Additionally i gave it because it is low sp. Legions are def not low sp fits lol. The napoc does approx 660-700dps with skills at 5 and imp navy multi
    I based this on an OTA at sniping ranges of the NPC spawn points. Which almost all videos I have watched with any type quickness of completing them between 5 and 7 minutes each the NPC are between 40km and 50km before the sniping begins. So I based range off of what I have studied.

This is the break down according to all level 5 skills and assuming at sniping ranges at 50km:

Legion DPS 537

Navy Apoc DPS 427

NM DPS 992

I am by no means an expert on this so I am just basing this off of what I have read and videos produced.

BTW how were you getting those numbers per hour running incursions that you mentioned in my other thread? Your running 12 accounts? I am curious because if a multiboxer was able to duplicate that isk/hr ratio it would be superior to c5 wh income.

Wierd, your site times are waaay too high for sniping fits, and long for even the slower cr fits. figure 3-4 mins as a better bench mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    Wierd, your site times are waaay too high for sniping fits, and long for even the slower cr fits. figure 3-4 mins as a better bench mark.
    I have no experience multiboxing incursions. Only videos I have watched were between 5-7 min and I thought that was quick.
    Last edited by K'man : 09-17-2014 at 01:51 PM

Even at 5 mins per site thats still 1.5 billion per hour, every minute you gain in site times is a huge gain in isk/hr.

When is it an appropriate time to start playing around with the isboxer software when your alts are only less than 100k sp?