Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 58

Thought I might start a team over on Sargeras so look for a 5DK team starting up. I like the idea of skipping the first 55 levels or so when starting a team on a new server. They aren't RAF'd or even with Heirlooms since I don't have enough for a 5 DK team, never actually done one since I rarely do something other than a mixed team. So probably take a while for me to get them leveled. Sounds fun though to have a team/guild on a server with other mboxers though

MooreDeath, MoorePlague, MooreDisease, MooreBlood, MooreGhouls

--gid

I logged in to find you for an invite but looks like you're offline. I think we need to switch the suggestion to come to the dual-boxing chat room (http://www.dual-boxing.com/chat) so we can coordinate properly
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I am currently on Bleeding Hollow looking to join this guild if it is still around and about. Currently I only 2 box. It may get a 3rd soon. Not sure

I have a dummy alt on the server right meow. If the guild is legit I will box up a tank/healer combo. Will be looking for a triple dps to run with me as well.

Just started a 5 man horde team on Bleeding Hollow: Iheal, Iblock, Icommand, Imame, Iattack.
    Last edited by fireymerlin : 03-18-2015 at 11:01 PM

cant help but feel the grass is greener on the non-eu side

I'm new to the forums so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but which realm is the home realm? "we would ultimately prefer you join us on our home realms..."
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-05-2015 at 11:05 AM

Horde is US Bleeding Hollow, Alliance is US Sargeras

Anywhay I can get guild invites? Just started these so I'm on almost daily, prime time eastern time zone. thanks

Acryptkeeper
    Salcryptkeep
    Drunnag
    Malcryptkeep
    Bcryptkeeper

Done and done
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

nvm
    Last edited by Couillon : 09-03-2015 at 06:41 AM