Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Showing results 51 to 58 of 58

Are these guilds still active on the servers listed?

I haven't played WoW in many years. I am thinking of starting up a new US Alliance level 100 Hunter focusing at first on leveling, exploring, and collecting rare/exotic pets and hate getting ganked when trying to explore/tame/etc. Long term I may start raiding again (with a main Hunter &/or maybe a Druid) and then may start multiboxing upto 5 WoW accounts again if I am having fun...

With that in mind I was thinking I should create a character on a PVE server and before finding this thread was leaning toward US StormRage PVE server.

I frankly don't really understand the implications of the shared servers/clusters/zones and what not and these days the difference between PVE and PVP servers considering the groupings of servers and merged zones or what not.

Overall I don't mind PVP when I want to go into a PVP area and expect it but I do not like getting ganked when I am doing other stuff (especially when taming pets and looking for rare skinned pets). I also have kids and they also like to explore and tame/collect pets...

Would appreciate any guidance or thoughts folk may have after reading the above.
    Last edited by nodoze : 05-18-2017 at 05:35 PM

Nodoze, I don't have an answer on those guilds being active since I haven't logged in my Sargeras alts for a while.

If you have any doubts about PVP servers, then I say go to PVE. I have a lot of characters on teams mixed on both servers so it can get confusing and annoying if I'm trying to phase a whole team to PVE. I've found it to be possible though.

I would suggest if you're interested in PVE, then check out the multiboxing guild Tripeel mentioned on Lightbringer server. I have a team in that guild and we've done some raids with teams of boxers. We even did a Orgrimmar raid for fun after a raid. http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...inger-Alliance

yeah i strongly suggest your home realm be PVE so you can do the things you enjoy. As MickiClone suggested, we have a little group of boxers and friends that play on LIghtbringer PVE and have a good time. If you ever get the craving for pvp just have a 110 on a pvp server become your group leader for the day and youll be moved over to pvp shard.

So I'm on Sargeras, who do I talk to to get into Multiboxer guild. There seems to be nobody online there!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    So I'm on Sargeras, who do I talk to to get into Multiboxer guild. There seems to be nobody online there!
    two guys on horde that are a 10 multiboxer and a 25 boxer. Im not sure what guild they are in but they stream on twitchtv

either look up Ridosaw or OziAm

Sorry I cant be more of help

I'm alliance. I thought Sargeras Multiboxer guild is on that side.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    I'm alliance. I thought Sargeras Multiboxer guild is on that side.

opps sorry even worst another mistake they seem to be on Shandris ;(

Bleeding Hollow Guild still active on Horde? Or at least boxers still active on this server?