Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 58

I have created a new team on Sargeras. Please invite when you have a moment, the names are in my signature.

Thanks!

Lax/MiRai,
    I play mostly with my gf but she's not a boxer. Can she join up or should I just make a separate guild on Sargeras?
    "I thought that, if the world won't change, we would never reach happiness..." - There She Is!! Final Step - Imagine by amalloc on SamBakZa.net

It's not that we don't like significant others but I would really like to keep solo characters in a separate guild, and actual multiboxers in Multiboxer. Sorry
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Okay, thanks for the quick response. We'll just keep doing our own thing then.
    "I thought that, if the world won't change, we would never reach happiness..." - There She Is!! Final Step - Imagine by amalloc on SamBakZa.net

Come on guys! We need more people! I need some friends to box with...

What's the majority rolling anyway, Alliance or Horde? I don't mind making a new 5 man team, I just don't want it to end up dead.. at least too soon haha ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    What's the majority rolling anyway, Alliance or Horde? I don't mind making a new 5 man team, I just don't want it to end up dead.. at least too soon haha ^^;
    So far the Alliance guild on Sargeras has more members. Hopefully closer to equal by the time the expansion is actually out. Levelling-wise I'd say Horde has it a little easier on this CRZ block in the popular zones.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    I'd say Horde has it a little easier on this CRZ block in the popular zones.
    Because horde across the country have more douches interested in locking down a zone to prevent leveling and it only takes one or two 90s across many servers to effectively close a zone to at-level players. Worst thing about CRZ.

How about using http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/guild2guild

You can put your team in the multiboxing guild and keep your alts/spouse in another and still be able to chat no problem.