Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 58

Well,

New toons and servers here I come!

I've been away for quite a while, but coming back now.
    Originally, I started (1 character) on Bleeding Hollow; Undead Priest. I think I'll make a team there.

Any suggestions/needs for a 5 man group makeup on Bleeding Hollow?
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

I am back after a long layoff as well, and looking forward to giving it another go. I started a toon on Bleeding Hollow - Tauren Paladin named Tattanka. I was going to use him as a tank for my team, but then I remembered how much of a pain run speed differences can be. I'll have to put some thought into a team comp.

I most likely only have time to work on a single team, so before I invest the time in Bleeding Hollow, do you anticipate there being more multiboxers on alliance or horde?

Thanks for starting this, hopefully I'll see you in game soon!

I most likely only have time to work on a single team, so before I invest the time in Bleeding Hollow, do you anticipate there being more multiboxers on alliance or horde?
    I sincerely hope it is about even. If it's uneven, again MiRai and I plan on each having an Alliance team and a Horde team and we'll try to discourage people from all joining the same side. Our PVP battles will be much more interesting if the numbers are relatively close.

With that said, it's too early to guess what people will actually end up doing.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Default [Horde] - New 5 man team ready for Guild on Bleeding Hollow

As mentioned in another thread , I've been away for awhile (joined in 2008), but, wanted to start up a new team.

Team is in the signature but, 5 Orc DKs and a BE Paladin that I'll have to level as a healer for 5 man heroics at some point.

I'll hopefully be on later tonight!
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

D'awwwwww, too much effort to move all my characters (and convince friends to move). Can't wait to see the results, looks fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    D'awwwwww, too much effort to move all my characters (and convince friends to move). Can't wait to see the results, looks fun.

You could always roll a new team over there. That's what I'll probably do if I come back for the expansion.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    You could always roll a new team over there. That's what I'll probably do if I come back for the expansion.
    Oh snap! Khatovar might be jumping in on the action!

Hopefully I'll be able to start leveling some teams with a new set of RaF in the next two weeks or so.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

MiRai,

What is the cheapest way to get a new RAF team going? I was going to go that route, but the cost of 4 new game clients seems pretty steep.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattanka View Post
    MiRai,

What is the cheapest way to get a new RAF team going? I was going to go that route, but the cost of 4 new game clients seems pretty steep.

Cheers!
    you could wait for a sale, they usually happen around black friday/christmas time.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.