Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New boxing team

Smile New boxing team

This isn't anything amazing or anything, but I am really enjoying playing this new team. Prot Pally, Disc x2, BM Hunter and Destro lock. It's going really well and has become my fave team since pet classes with healer boxing.

They all have just the heirloom cloak, and the pally has the heirloom sword and board.

Anyway here is a movie with some clips.. I haven't done too much to it as I won't make anymore movies now until they are a bit higher level.

Cool. I have always enjoyed mixed teams - more flexible and diverse to play. I have found that one disc priest is plenty for 5 man content, so you can easily switch one of your disc priests to shadow if you want to have the standard 1 tank, 1 heal, 3 DPS crew that will make things go a bit faster.

Glad you are having fun!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Blog Entries

My setup for Cata was 2 disc priests just because it made certain bosses slightly less infuriating. The shadow priest at even gear puts out about twice what the disc does while leveling, though, so I'd definitely suggest setting it up so you can swap dynamically.

At the moment I am using macros that heal whatever the mob is attacking. It is overkill atm.. but I think I may need to stick to what I have for cata and beyond.

Blog Entries

Andrea because of the passive healing of atonement you should try just smiting/penancing/holy firing with your two priests and don't worry about healing at all (maybe bubbling the tank on cooldown). Actual heal heals shouldn't be necessary for a while.

In WOD penance won't trigger atonement anymore however

I looked at a level 100 disc on beta today.. 3k dps and 4k healing from atonement (single target dummy in shat next to heal dummy).. my hunter can do 8k.. this is bad no?

The atonement tooltip today it says that penance, smite and power word solcace/holy fire are atonement.. but power word solace is the only one to trigger it in tooltips.. I'm confused
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-09-2014 at 02:07 PM

I'm planning on looking at disc when I get back to my computer - so I'll let you know what I learn as well.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

So WoD looks to be roughly a 30% nerf to atonement
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Yes is 25% less

Saying that as Disc stands atm it is wayyy overpowered.. so I would hope that by having x2 disc in my team.. the pets of my team offtank and 1 provides heroism.. that my team will be okay.

Not sure if this is very latest - I think it is

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/13423478/#priest

This boxer seems positive:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3098845?page=1
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-09-2014 at 04:12 PM