Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 28

alright, thanks man ill be trying that out soonish.

today i lost a nightmare due to isboxer going spastic on me and my overview having a structure on my alts but not my main that shouldnt be there and got all the nightmares locked up and unable to do anything. Overview i can fix but for some reason using DXnothing with a videofeed of my watchlist on my 2 basis resulted in them locking up exactly 0 ships when i was sitting there clicking frantically back and forth. after trying to tab back and forth to fix everything i ended up just warping the rest out and leaving a nightmare behind.

http://imgur.com/6By89kY this is my window layout so far, bottom region is the DXnothing that cost me a bil. Ive never had problems with having my basis lock up everything from a videoFX before when i had all the videoFX on my mains client instead of on a black region. Anyone here that can think of some kind of hoodoo that would curse into not working? Problem was that when i was clicking to lock targets on the watchlist feed it wasnt actually locking anything 80% of the time.

That sucks alzuule.

Have you double checked your alt/ctrl keys?

I've noticed a few times that I often have issues in regards to those being stuck when I'm swapping between characters.

Usually if I hit both my alt keys, both my ctrl keys, and THEN try to do w/e, it goes thru npnp.

I rolled 6 new characters last night - plan is to push them into hurricanes.

I still have a bunch of humble bundle codes, and it looks like I'll have them all ready to roll in lvl 4 everything t2 artillery gunned hurricanes in ~30 days.

That should give me another 21 days to mess about in killing things and see how they work in regards to pvp and pve.

More interested in using them for pvp tbh.

The way i see it, I can do a layout like this:

Lord's Servant - Shield Webbing Arty Loki (fit is saved at home, not on laptop, will post later)
    Servant's Lord - Chimera
    boge - vulture
    omegabytes, 6 new chars - Hurricane x7
    Apple, Big Daddy - Armageddon/Bhaalgorn
    Corn - Hictor/Broadsword

That gives me just on my own a respectable ~30k volley, great tank, neuting ability, and solid tackle.

Idea is once they have canes, start pushing em for armor Lokis, for pvp:

Lords - Phoenix
    Servants - Shield Triage Archon, 1 armor or skirmish link, running 2/1 repper/xfer split.
    boge - Phoenix
    omegabytes - naglfar
    corn - shield moros
    6 new chars - Armor Webbing Arty Lokis
    Apple, Big Daddy - Vindicator

Incidentally this works really well for PVE, except I'd swap corn into a carrier most likely for second escalation, and just have the vindi's on standby.

Need to finish corn/omegabytes crosstraining for Phoenix, or get another triage char. Servant's is my 3rd max skilled Phoenix, but is my only max/t2 triage pilot.

---------------------

Also, thinking of starting a corp in lower wspace for newer multiboxers.

I've seen a few people express worry that they wouldn't be able to do much in wspace given the high skill requirements etc etc - as a multiboxe, even without the piles of SP, you can still definitely do PVE and be very effective in PVP.

I'm thinking a c4 with static c3/c6 or c3/c5. The c3 hole would provide easy kspace access to move stuff in/out, and within a week or so even very low SP characters could multibox the c3 sites without issue.

The c5/c6 would be hella useful for PVE once people are comfortable with their boxing setups and skills, and ofc more importantly - for PVP.

As I mentioned to mosg and mokoi back when I was just convincing them to get into wspace - multiboxers are hella powerful in wspace, even from day one tbh.

Take this:
    http://killboard.tdsin.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11126

For example, I've heard varying things from both sides of this fight, but TDSIN says it was a sorta slow stalemate until Mcwrathy jumped in 10 griffins.

Said griffins are absolutely dirt cheap and require almost no time to train.

Maulus are even more effective, and Crucifiers can tracking disrupt targets from well over 150km away with only middling skills easily.

well i think i got it fixed now, i set my DXnothing to always be on top which helped a ton and figured out that for some reason it i just cant click anything on the videoFX before ive moved my mouse away and back one more time which is weird. However now the incursion is over and im waiting for another one to pop up somewhere acceptable while im online at a not peak hour.

ive found that if you use mouse broadcast windows and you play with your global broadcast button, the mouse tends to disappear until you move your mouse out of the box and back in again.

I kinda have to double click on my buttons to get it to work in the dxnothing window when using pass-through on the videofx
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    That sucks alzuule.

Have you double checked your alt/ctrl keys?

I've noticed a few times that I often have issues in regards to those being stuck when I'm swapping between characters.

Usually if I hit both my alt keys, both my ctrl keys, and THEN try to do w/e, it goes thru npnp.

I rolled 6 new characters last night - plan is to push them into hurricanes.

I still have a bunch of humble bundle codes, and it looks like I'll have them all ready to roll in lvl 4 everything t2 artillery gunned hurricanes in ~30 days.

That should give me another 21 days to mess about in killing things and see how they work in regards to pvp and pve.

More interested in using them for pvp tbh.

The way i see it, I can do a layout like this:

Lord's Servant - Shield Webbing Arty Loki (fit is saved at home, not on laptop, will post later)
    Servant's Lord - Chimera
    boge - vulture
    omegabytes, 6 new chars - Hurricane x7
    Apple, Big Daddy - Armageddon/Bhaalgorn
    Corn - Hictor/Broadsword

That gives me just on my own a respectable ~30k volley, great tank, neuting ability, and solid tackle.

Idea is once they have canes, start pushing em for armor Lokis, for pvp:

Lords - Phoenix
    Servants - Shield Triage Archon, 1 armor or skirmish link, running 2/1 repper/xfer split.
    boge - Phoenix
    omegabytes - naglfar
    corn - shield moros
    6 new chars - Armor Webbing Arty Lokis
    Apple, Big Daddy - Vindicator

Incidentally this works really well for PVE, except I'd swap corn into a carrier most likely for second escalation, and just have the vindi's on standby.

Need to finish corn/omegabytes crosstraining for Phoenix, or get another triage char. Servant's is my 3rd max skilled Phoenix, but is my only max/t2 triage pilot.

---------------------

Also, thinking of starting a corp in lower wspace for newer multiboxers.

I've seen a few people express worry that they wouldn't be able to do much in wspace given the high skill requirements etc etc - as a multiboxe, even without the piles of SP, you can still definitely do PVE and be very effective in PVP.

I'm thinking a c4 with static c3/c6 or c3/c5. The c3 hole would provide easy kspace access to move stuff in/out, and within a week or so even very low SP characters could multibox the c3 sites without issue.

The c5/c6 would be hella useful for PVE once people are comfortable with their boxing setups and skills, and ofc more importantly - for PVP.

As I mentioned to mosg and mokoi back when I was just convincing them to get into wspace - multiboxers are hella powerful in wspace, even from day one tbh.

Take this:
    http://killboard.tdsin.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11126

For example, I've heard varying things from both sides of this fight, but TDSIN says it was a sorta slow stalemate until Mcwrathy jumped in 10 griffins.

Said griffins are absolutely dirt cheap and require almost no time to train.

Maulus are even more effective, and Crucifiers can tracking disrupt targets from well over 150km away with only middling skills easily.
    I've been searching for a class 2-3 with a c4-c5 static for about a week, I might just end up grabbing one that someone has for sale.
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by TheHamburglar View Post
    I've been searching for a class 2-3 with a c4-c5 static for about a week, I might just end up grabbing one that someone has for sale.
    Doesn't exist, at least for c3s.

The only combinations you can get are:

c2 WH, with HS and C4 Static.
    c2 WH, with NS and C5 Static.
    C3 WH, with HS, LS, or NS Static (no c3 has a wspace static).

c4 WH, with c3 and C5 Static.
    c4 WH, with c4 and c5 Static.

Depending on what you run, I'd suggest a c4 with c3/c5 statics.

I'm personally hoping for a pulsar for a home hole, because it massively augments the effectiveness of the Phoenix, and also greatly enhances the effectiveness of all sorts of shield based fleets - for example my Hurricane fit.

Also, for drone users, we could use Rattlesnakes or Gilas for home defense, and in the case of gilas, we'd have the potential of drone assisting 50 Rattlesnakes onto one trigger....which is damn sexy.

didnt they had wspace statics to c3 recently? maybe im wrong.

anything with rattlesnakes/gilas is automatic yes
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.