Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonbox View Post
    didnt they had wspace statics to c3 recently? maybe im wrong.
    No, they recently added a second wspace static to c4s.

Wspace looks like this:

c1 - NS, LS, or HS static. No Battleships, only smaller size ships, Nestor excluded.

c2 - NS, LS, or HS static AND c1,c2,c3,c4,c5 or c6 static. No capital ships, Orca and smaller only. Only certain combinations of statics - for example no HS/C5 c2 WHs.

c3 - NS, LS, or HS static. Same mass restrictions as C2, Orca and lower.

c4 - c1,c2,c3,c4,c5 or c6 static AND c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6 static. Orca and lower. Not all combos available, no c4 static c4 and c4 so far as I know, for example.

c5/c6 Space - c1,c2,c3,c4,c5,c6 static. Capitals can move through any statics involving c5 and c6. Nothing smaller. Capital escalations work here, spawning 6 sleeper BS for first dread and first carrier each. 8 Sleeper BS for second dread and second carrier each.

I'm more than happy to explain anything you'd like to know about wspace, I know p. much everything about it and stuff involved. Been doing wspace for a while.

Found an empty c4 with c5 and c3 Static one dead stick and one location with mods but no tower, Gonna start loading up my stuff. J114735
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by TheHamburglar View Post
    Found an empty c4 with c5 and c3 Static one dead stick and one location with mods but no tower, Gonna start loading up my stuff. J114735
    No pulsar?

no, there are like 6 other wormholes and 22 sites, i'm checking the others out now. Best i've found is another c4 with c5/c4 static and Magnetar
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by TheHamburglar View Post
    no, there are like 6 other wormholes and 22 sites, i'm checking the others out now. Best i've found is another c4 with c5/c4 static and Magnetar
    Magnetar got nerfed hella hard. Not worth tbh, esp if you plan on ever using missile ships, or Phoenix.

Pulsar is hella awesome because hostiles can't just blob u with armor t3s (they can, but then their ehp goes to shit), and you get a sig bonus, making Phoenix in particular fucking epic for wrecking shit, and you get a cap regen bonus, meaning you can tank harder with the extra cap.

Now, neuts are doubled in Pulsars, making your neuting extra effective (as are hostiles, but most neuting ships get wrecked hella fast by an alpha fleet or phoenix) and all shield ships (like shield VNIs, Gilas, Rattlesnakes, Hurricanes, Hurricane Fleet Issues, Phoenix, Shield Archon...ships we'd be using) also get more EHP.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Magnetar got nerfed hella hard. Not worth tbh, esp if you plan on ever using missile ships, or Phoenix.

Pulsar is hella awesome because hostiles can't just blob u with armor t3s (they can, but then their ehp goes to shit), and you get a sig bonus, making Phoenix in particular fucking epic for wrecking shit, and you get a cap regen bonus, meaning you can tank harder with the extra cap.

Now, neuts are doubled in Pulsars, making your neuting extra effective (as are hostiles, but most neuting ships get wrecked hella fast by an alpha fleet or phoenix) and all shield ships (like shield VNIs, Gilas, Rattlesnakes, Hurricanes, Hurricane Fleet Issues, Phoenix, Shield Archon...ships we'd be using) also get more EHP.
    The problem with pulsars in c4,5 and 6 is that there are relatively few of them and most people want them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    The problem with pulsars in c4,5 and 6 is that there are relatively few of them and most people want them lol.
    That's not a problem, because *I* want one.

I'd be willing to bet I'm a lot scarier than anyone we'll find in a c4 pulsar, and most c5 and c6.

Plus we're multiboxers - our fleets should look especially scary. Biggest issue is just finding one.

Find me one, and it doesn't really matter who lives in it. We'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    That's not a problem, because *I* want one.

I'd be willing to bet I'm a lot scarier than anyone we'll find in a c4 pulsar, and most c5 and c6.

Plus we're multiboxers - our fleets should look especially scary. Biggest issue is just finding one.

Find me one, and it doesn't really matter who lives in it. We'll take it.
    I'm not above evicting someone from a c4->c3/c5. I can bring 3k dps to the POS bash party.