Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Having issues with next click w/video fx.

I'm having some issues with next click w/video fx keymap. I set this keymap up months ago and it worked fine up until recently. I can't seem to figure out how I broke it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm--...ature=youtu.be It sends the keystroke, and the click but no videofx.

I feel like a total noob here, kind of embarrassed.

Any thoughts?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

I don't know... but that Target of All w/o Current doesn't sound right to me.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I don't know... but that Target of All w/o Current doesn't sound right to me.

I didn't like it either, and have tried setting them both to the ATG but that didn't work either. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to need to fresh install isboxer, I must have really messed something up.

Blog Entries

How can the cursor show you a video of all of them? Doesn't it basically need to be a send next click all w/o paired with a video fx next click to just one?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    How can the cursor show you a video of all of them? Doesn't it basically need to be a send next click all w/o paired with a video fx next click to just one?

It used to, by magic I guess, round robin the keypress, source video fx, and mouse click between clients and show the source video fx in a viewer on the master.

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    It used to, by magic I guess, round robin the keypress, source video fx, and mouse click between clients and show the source video fx in a viewer on the master.
    In the video your VFX Action isn't being round-robin'd, so I imagine you've got multiple viewers fighting over the same area and that might be why you're not seeing them? I know you said you had this working before, but I'm with luxlunae in thinking that you're trying to see multiple viewers in the same area all at once.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    In the video your VFX Action isn't being round-robin'd, so I imagine you've got multiple viewers fighting over the same area and that might be why you're not seeing them?
    K, I clicked the roundrobin within target. Didn't help.

I created a brand new keymap, and started it fresh - still no videofx at all.

Blog Entries

I'm assuming you do have other vfxs (stationary ones that work?) if not try to set some up, the feature uses windows aero if that somehow gets disabled it breaks all vfx.

At this point I'd set up a manual round robin, step 1 box 1, step 2 box 2, step 3 box 3 etc. I think mirai was right and it was (before) just opening 5 feeds on top of each other.

So, funny story -

My wife has been using my computer more frequently while I'm away at work and she dislikes window transparency, and anything related to windows aero. You can see where this is going.

Thanks guys for looking into the issue for me, it had me going pretty batty. I wouldn't have figured it out without having to dig into videofx and its dependency on aero.

Blog Entries

I turned aero off once only to break isboxer, so I can see only too well how it happens.