Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Ugh you probably won't want to use ATGs at all anymore, just switch the virtual keymaps. I only use one active ATG in my setup (for interrupting).
    It all comes down to how you've got things set up. I've currently got 9 and I'm sure I could think of more -- Like one for Focus Healing that I've been thinking about.

lcoOnTE.png
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Ugh you probably won't want to use ATGs at all anymore, just switch the virtual keymaps. I only use one active ATG in my setup (for interrupting).

say your basic dps macros are macros A, B, C tank is T, and healer is H. ALL TOONS load the full set of ABCTH macros

Healer Keymap

Dps triggers HABC

Tank keymap

Dps key triggers TABC

Dps keymap

dps key triggers macros ABC

All you have to do is then make a key that changes the virtualization from the healer keymap to the dps keymap as shown in

http://www.dual-boxing.com/content/1...ecs-like-a-Pro

Just don't use the role swapping macros because you aren't actually changing roles.

Just for fun my macros for mistweaving and brewmastering are (never got WW finished)

Mistweaver (All one step, everything fires in order of priority:

Expel Harm

Mist rotation 2 /castsequence [harm][@targettarget,harm] chi wave,tiger palm, jab, blackout kick, jab

Mana Tea

Crackling Jade Lightning (disabled in intense healing situations)

Jab

Chi Brew

Brewmaster

Chi wave focus /cast [@focus, exists, help][] Chi Wave

Tankone /castsequence reset=combat Keg Smash, Purifying Brew, Keg Smash, Expel Harm

tanktwo /castsequence reset=target Tiger Palm, Guard, blackout kick, chi wave, null

tank3 /castsequence Breath of Fire, Blackout Kick

Jab
    I see what you're doing. I originally set everything up on one big "master macro" for each step in order to reduce both complexity and the number of keybinds. I'm wondering if that's still a tenable position. I'd really rather not have to go edit a raft of macros every time I move something around or change how I'm doing some of the other non-castsequence processing.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Not sure how you mean, I seldom have to change more than one macro at a time because it is all broken into pieces and the specs just share basic macros like jab