Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Swiftyboxing

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    You literally quoted my brief explanation of how to toggle between the two of them, by using the Mapped Key Wizard's "Key Map Toggler" option.

Nice! Is this relatively new? I haven't done much with my configuration lately.

Yes fairly recent. The "Key Map Toggler" was added to the Mapped Key Wizard in ISBoxer 40.2.0425.1 (notes) so April 25th
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Yes fairly recent. The "Key Map Toggler" was added to the Mapped Key Wizard in ISBoxer 40.2.0425.1 (notes) so April 25th

Nice to know. I wonder though..

With mine I have a menu setup as a dashboard so I can recall the current state of all my toggles. Easy to see if something is toggled incorrectly ahead of doing something.

It would be a lot of work but perhaps some logic could be put into making a default toggles menu and have the wizard automatically bump the menu config when a new keymap is made with a menu key enabled? I could see a small sub menu on the wizard panel that lets you check if it is a menu toggle and if so, what the default image is for step 1 and then step 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Initial setup is very overwhelming even with the wizards. A lot of abstract concepts like FTL, various tiers of keymapping and slot ids need to be gone over multiple times to sink in for most people.

Once you have a setup that works for you its very enjoyable to do. Until that time headaches and frustration is real.
    Coming back after WoTLK ISBoxer has gone through a lot of changes. (All for the better.)
    It took me a night or two of bashing my head in getting around things.

For example, the wizard is totally different then when I use it last. Prior, as it would set up all your hotkeys (123456 etc). Now, you have put them ninto the wizard. I didn't know that you could simply enter in all your keys one after the other and it would create them.

Little things can add up to a lot of time, and without a bit of hand holding can ruin someones experience for multiboxing.