Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Anyone doing anything interesting?

Back for another round of EVE because all other MMO's seem to suck (EVE just sucks less I guess). Anyone doing anything fun?
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

fucking with hero and cva :P
    otherwise nope. thinking about getting on the archeage bandwagon. its not going to be multiboxable, but i might give it a twirl

I changed corps/allies.

Still in wspace

I plan on having a lot more multiboxing in my next video, and am trying to pull most of my (subbed) chars into wspace to do that.

I still want all of us eve multiboxers to get together and have a fleet together, blap some folks.

I've been living in 0.0 too long I hate looking for people in wspace. i see an empty local and i completely blank out. ive tried going through chains and rolling holes, but i can almost never find anyone active and if i do find anyone, they pos up and wont come out to play

i even ref'd a small pos for shits and giggles just because i was bored while its inhabitants sat inside the pos watching me. :<

I really should cross train my cap pilots to fly something other than caps so i can take them out for some fun as well instead of mostly sitting in +5 clones in station finishing up remote rep 5 and shit :<

been mining, but thats getting really boring and not really worth it anymore between mineral prices going down and plex prices going up. honestly might try the new wow expansion.
    Last edited by EaTCarbS : 09-03-2014 at 05:14 PM
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

http://killboard.tdsin.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10896

Boom headshawt.

Boom headshawt.

Rest of fleet bails.....

Relevant here because I was boxing the vigilant and the naglfar. (I was also boxing another geddon, but that was neuting out the hostile guardians and not whoring on the primary geddons since they were gonna die in 2s anyhoo, so didnt show up on the thingy)

Multiboxers can synergize REALLY REALLY well if you have a multiboxer working with a group or non-boxers, or multiple boxers working together in union.

:whshenanigans:

Multiboxing blapdreads is really powerful, and multiboxing in conjunction with (not necessarily just doing multiple) blap dreads (or dunk phoenix) is sorta my thing.

I keep telling ppl u gotta get to wspace - multiboxing in wspace is hella powerful.
    Last edited by LordsServant : 09-03-2014 at 06:54 PM

don't mine, please. anything else you can do with your time will be more profitable, with cirrus, multiboxing industry is really easy. FW is still VERY profitable, and unless you are on the squid side its easy to plant your flag on any system and claim it to be yours. (until you get blobbled out, ofc.)

just don't have as an objective "plexing" that's not what eve is about.

i've been living with a new team of characters in NPC pirate null, making a ton of money with just weeks of training, i can only plex half of the accounts, but who cares, its really fun.

i just created the characters, completed the tutorials till i got ventures, bought a slasher BPO, 200mm AC BPO and a bunch of other BPCs i saw on sale, then just flew off to null. now i have my own self sustaining Space hobo community. chased off the locals last week, now they drop me daily with covops, killing 2 million isk of my frigates, while i kill 50 - 100m of their t2 ships.

if i die, i spawn in station, SD everyone else, reship on thrashers and chase them off again. should i run low on ships, i switch to ventures, mine for 20 minutes and im set for the day.

I'd be willing to try wspace again on a few toons, but I need a corp who's actually active in the US TZ (central preferably) AND some in the euro. That's always been my problem with wormholes is it requires multiple people to do things and I end up in damn EUTZ alliances where 2 or 3 people are on when I can play the most. When we joined disavowed USTZ was like 3 guys. I can run my own wormhole corp if I want to box all the content by myself, ya know? And scheduling escalations when I can't join in just adds insult to injury, especially when you have to pay POS fuel costs and whatnot just to be there :/

No mining CMK, I mined in nullsec before and it's not worth my time. I'm semi space-rich, so I'd like to have fun and make money on the side, not as my primary job in eve. Incursions would be cool to learn/experience, but I can only imagine the burnout on those would be just like mission burnout as it's the same thing over and over.

Worse comes to worse I'll put another toon in Brave. Maybe they don't welp thorax fleets to bombs 24/7 anymore since they had time to train up a bit.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganti View Post
    I'd be willing to try wspace again on a few toons, but I need a corp who's actually active in the US TZ (central preferably) AND some in the euro. That's always been my problem with wormholes is it requires multiple people to do things and I end up in damn EUTZ alliances where 2 or 3 people are on when I can play the most. When we joined disavowed USTZ was like 3 guys. I can run my own wormhole corp if I want to box all the content by myself, ya know? And scheduling escalations when I can't join in just adds insult to injury, especially when you have to pay POS fuel costs and whatnot just to be there :/

No mining CMK, I mined in nullsec before and it's not worth my time. I'm semi space-rich, so I'd like to have fun and make money on the side, not as my primary job in eve. Incursions would be cool to learn/experience, but I can only imagine the burnout on those would be just like mission burnout as it's the same thing over and over.

Worse comes to worse I'll put another toon in Brave. Maybe they don't welp thorax fleets to bombs 24/7 anymore since they had time to train up a bit.
    I am no longer with disavowed.

TDSIN is where I am (obvious from kboard links above) and they are actually more active in USTZ than they are Euro.

You saw what was basically death of Disavowed USTZ tbh, we used to have one ages ago but then almost everyone but me left, for reasons somewhat similar to the reason I left myself tbh.

I'd say give TDSIN a try tbh - I think it would work a lot better for you, and I've gotten a lot more USTZ myself rather than being mostly EUTZ.

Other than that, and in general...

Anyone here wanna do some multiboxed ganking?

Seriously. We could go to any incursion system with a whole pile of us and start ganking stuff.

Could make some serious money considering we're multiboxers and can coordinate larger fleets much easier.

Everyone could have alts or w/e just sitting around so noone would need to put mains int it or w/e.

suicide ganking? totally down haha. id only bring like 5 or 6 though :X