Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Even more multiboxing EvE online

Well I'm exhausted. The video has pretty much everything in it. It might take a few hours for the 1080p version to be available. Please try and keep the discussion in one place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjr...ature=youtu.be
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Watched the first site so far as I'm at work and thats an awesome setup. I have been running 9 - 10 accounts for nearly 2 years now and have never looking into DX Nothing at all. After that I think i'm going to have to look into it. I run 3 screens at 1080p so I have plenty to screen realestate to play with. Going to check out the rest of the video once i make it home from work.

I love the setup and want to try it out. My biggest issue is I am soo used to being able to see all of my clients on my 2nd monitor and being able ot quickly swap over to the client that needs attention. And i'm not sure how it would all work with my play style as I have very different overviews for different things from ratting, to pvp and whatnot. I suppose i'm going to just have to give it a go and see what happens.

On my second monitor I have a DxNothing window that shows all 20 clients tiled in four columns of five. All I have to do to swap that client to the front is left click.

Since the default window layout is all 20 layered at max resolution, the swapping is instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    On my second monitor I have a DxNothing window that shows all 20 clients tiled in four columns of five. All I have to do to swap that client to the front is left click.

Since the default window layout is all 20 layered at max resolution, the swapping is instant.
    Is this in the video? Iirc I watched part of this vid, but if you could go through and just explain how to do some of these tricks that'd be awesome.

If I can learn how to do that, and clickbars (or w/e it is you use to just click --> broadcast for reps) it'd be awesome. Would solve 95% of the issues I have with running lots of chars.

Any chance of a screenshot of both screen? Just so I can see how it goes. I may look into doing that myself for my 9 accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Well I'm exhausted. The video has pretty much everything in it. It might take a few hours for the 1080p version to be available. Please try and keep the discussion in one place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjr...ature=youtu.be
    Wow!!! Just WOW!!! I m blown away by the amount of information in this Video! This video is pure gold. Its my clarion call 4. Thanks alot Mosg for putting that together. Taking the red pill was a no brainer for me.

I will have to study the video to understand all the info and apply it to my own setup. It gave me new ideas and solved problems I had. Your the best!

@Lords:
    Yep, I cover that in the video. I don't have the timestamp unfortunately.

@Althanear:
    Um, yes? I let my accounts lapse this month for non-game related issues, so once I turn'em back on I can get one.

@Mike:
    Thanks Happy to help man.

Hey

After the big help I got from mosg and flying tons of incursions, I wanted to share my ISboxer layout, since it is heavily influenced by Mosgs Layout:

M8aT3iE.jpg

Notable features:

- Watchlist on main char locks targets with just one click on both logistics through a repeater region/keymap that holds down CTRL
    - Capacitor VFX serve also as swtich to char button
    - Because the icon colum is the last one, I see which char receives ewar, i.e. is tackled
    - Clickbar in EVE style - serves mainly to switch action target group repeaters on and off with a mouse click rather than per keyboard
    - Since most of the stuff I have to click have repeater regions over them, I can zoom in and out + look around on my main allday long

Cheers to you mosg o/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you for posting your setup Mike. both you and Mosg's have given some good inspiration.