Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Multiboxing with 2 users.

Hello All,

I have one computer at home, a sometime my brother and I want to play together to Diablo 3 in this case. So we have 2 screens, 2 keyboards and we were using a program called SoftXpand to generate a mini"Frame". Basically it allow us to logon with a different user and assign keyboards and headphones and everything to each workstation.

Result is: 1 keyboard 1 screen for him, 1 keyboard 1 screen for me, We can play different games at the same time, or one checking internet the other playing.

Now we want to play both Diablo 3 at the same time. We tried with a virtual box but we coudln't. So I wonder if a dualboxing solution will do the trick for us. Allow us to execute 2 diablos, one in each session with different screens and different keyboards.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

You will need to buy 2 separate games to play 2 at the same time.

Hello,

Of course we have 2 accounts

Not likely. Multiboxing tools are designed to allow one user to control multiple instances or computers, not to allow multiple users on one computer to do two different things.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _