Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Random Freezes on Main While Boxing

This issue came rather suddenly and no changes has been done so far.. While boxing 5 on 2 monitors.. My main just freezes suddenly after awhile.. Tried restarting, tried changes CPU assignment, fps.. lower graphics setting.. but none helped..

anyone experience before? was good until now it just decide to freeze on me..
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Assuming you're using ISBoxer and your game client is freezing, you can provide a diagnostic to Lax. Otherwise, you can monitor your system to see if you're pushing it too hard or if you have any bottlenecks.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

thanks mirai.. just happened now.. few hrs back was still ok.. will do that when i log in again...

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Assuming you're using ISBoxer and your game client is freezing, you can provide a diagnostic to Lax. Otherwise, you can monitor your system to see if you're pushing it too hard or if you have any bottlenecks.
    theres an option for diagnostic report for game freeze, i chose that, but it could not generate it to file.. any idea? i selected the game process btw..

i reckon i should use game freeze instead of game crash..

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyz View Post
    theres an option for diagnostic report for game freeze, i chose that, but it could not generate it to file.. any idea? i selected the game process btw..

i reckon i should use game freeze instead of game crash..
    I should have maybe been more specific, but...

If your game is crashing, then choose to generate a crash report.
    If your game is freezing, then choose to generate a freeze report which creates a dmp file, which you then send to Lax.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I should have maybe been more specific, but...

If your game is crashing, then choose to generate a crash report.
    If your game is freezing, then choose to generate a freeze report which creates a dmp file, which you then send to Lax.
    that means i chose the right one.. but... it says unable to generate minidump.. hmm.. but anyway.. i tried to create a new profile and added those 5 characters to the profile.. the rest (keymap, click bar) are the same as the old one.. and that is alright up to now.. makes me wonder if it's the profile that caused the freeze...