Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 28

if you want active tanking in c5 sites then you need a marauder or alternatively a really pimped out rattlesnake.

i fly things like cyclones, tengus, vexors, myrms. i try to be as flexible as possible and fly just about everything.

edit: i should also point out at these ships are for pvp and not for pve. for pve i have a decent setup that works. active tanked bling fit 100mn tengus. vexor navies and domis.

What kind of PvE though? I dont think you can active tank a T3 in c5 sites, right?

I tried Rattlesnakes, and they needed remote cap xfer to be viable. unless my skills are just bad.

i usually dont risk the tengus for anything other than stuff thats pretty safe because they run for about 3.5b each :P
    also a lot of fits of mine also use cap transfer to be cap stable.
    the drone boats are usually spider tanked to keep their buffer maxed while still being able to run remote reppers and be stable.
    for pve i do mostly null stuff. 7/10 and better. usually do 10/10 in under 30 minutes at most. and most of the time is going from gate to gate.

Maybe someone can help me out, Im having an issue with the Repeater Region for my Overview, I have a click bar setup like Mosg2 but when I swap VideoFx and Repeater layouts for different leaders My repeater stops functioning correctly i have to open the Videofx UI and have to manually sync the Repeater Region then everything works until I switch to a different leader.

1) Repeater region is named as DPS
    2) Is there a way to keybind Repeater Regions to sync?
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

unless im misunderstanding the question, Mosg goes over this in his video where hes talking about his capacitor and his switching leader. youre going to need to do some manual text based editing to get those to work properly.

basically when you swap leaders youre going to need to reload the dxn regions to reflect it. i recommend watching his video again where he talks about hsi setups and has a notepad open with a bunch of text. thats the part where he explains how his leader swap hotkey works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjridfGJMM
    for reference

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonbox View Post
    unless im misunderstanding the question, Mosg goes over this in his video where hes talking about his capacitor and his switching leader. youre going to need to do some manual text based editing to get those to work properly.

basically when you swap leaders youre going to need to reload the dxn regions to reflect it. i recommend watching his video again where he talks about hsi setups and has a notepad open with a bunch of text. thats the part where he explains how his leader swap hotkey works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjridfGJMM
    for reference

I have all that, each character has their own repeater region setup saved as leader1 for slot 1, leader2 for slot 2 ect that only load when I right click on the click bar for the corresponding character.

I don't Know why but manually syncing, then saving and restarting seems to have fixed it.
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Repeater Regions are the buggiest portion of ISBoxer. I find that frequently, a computer reset plus a reload from ISBoxer will fix a lot of issues with it.

Oh, before I forget: Repeater Regions can not be placed on the 0 vertical axis. They'll bug out. You have to place them on pixel 1. Pro-tip
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Just going to hop on this thread . Mosg how do your drones work ? I have tried a video fx with a repeater region in the dxnothing but all that does is broadcast to a random part of the screen.
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

You cant do a broadcast directly from the dxn screen. I have it set up that the DXN screen has a feed from a single client which area is synced to the other clients. and THAT area is what is broadcasted, not the area in DXN.