Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Default UI/VideoFX layouts.

I'm an old Eve player experimenting with multi-boxing for the first time recently. I have a few different setups I've been filtering between. One for PvE, PvP, mining, etc. Though all of my setups are working decently for me at the moment I'm looking for inspiration from other multi-boxers on what their UI/VideoFX screens look like.

If at all possible I'd simple like some screenshots from some of you on what your layouts are like. Can include a brief summary of what's going on too, if not no worries I can probably figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBPbR-sPck well this is one way to do it, dont need to have a bazillion characters to get some inspiration. He explains whats going on too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeraphinFoad/videos

SeraphinFoad made some pretty useful videos as well, check those out too.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Been a while since I played, but...

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

just watched mosg'd 47 minute video explaining his vid feed set up... i really need to put in the time to set that up >_> im basically using something similar to ughmyhead's setup with controlling everything from mainwindow and having dxnothing on the side for just information display.

didnt even occur to me to use the dxnothing with mouse click and pretty much ignore most of the game client windows. ill have to sit around and set something like this up sometime.

the only issue i see is that i fly a LOT of different ships and they all have different types of layouts. even same ships ill fly them differently. ill have to find a work around for taht.

also anyone familiar with the pasta guy taht multiboxes like 50 bombers? im curious how his setup runs.

The cool thing about the way I arranged my setup is that the upper-right DxNothing window can stay the same for any setup. It displays the overview slices, the mini-clickbars for reps, the repeater indicators, and then the first six module slots of each character. So when you change your modules around, you just put the activated modules that you always want on in the first six slots.

The bottom-right DxNothing is more flexible. The HUDs are about the only part that need to say the same size (it can be moved though).
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

im just going to need to adapt your setup to work with what i fly as well.

i fly a fleet of active tanked ships and that can be a bit of a hassle handling all of those reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    The cool thing about the way I arranged my setup is that the upper-right DxNothing window can stay the same for any setup. It displays the overview slices, the mini-clickbars for reps, the repeater indicators, and then the first six module slots of each character. So when you change your modules around, you just put the activated modules that you always want on in the first six slots.

The bottom-right DxNothing is more flexible. The HUDs are about the only part that need to say the same size (it can be moved though).
    Well I tried to make my own variation of your setup, so far things are working out decently. Still have issues with my repeater regions and the HUDS actually doing what I want, I'll just have to work out the kinks. Your indepth video makes things a lot easier to learn and implement though. Was trying to make your setup just by watching the initial video of you using it, that didn't work out so well hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonbox View Post
    im just going to need to adapt your setup to work with what i fly as well.

i fly a fleet of active tanked ships and that can be a bit of a hassle handling all of those reps.
    Active tanking should be easier. Just activate a click bar above the huds and the overviews of the ships you are in need of repairing. Can do it from overview to start reps while being yellow-boxed for armor ships to reduce the chances of taking any damage.

As a side note, what ships do you fly? And what do you use them for? I tried to make active tanking work in c5 sites, never could get it to work.