Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28

Yeah I tried that but how do you get the video fx broadcast through a repeater region to all the other windows ?\
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite874 View Post
    Yeah I tried that but how do you get the video fx broadcast through a repeater region to all the other windows ?\
    I'll get to this on my guide but for right now.

Ok so you want to put a Repeater Region in your dxnothing window and have it broadcast to only a certain section of your screen? Well your in luck

VideoFX Setup

Ok so accomplish this we will need to place a few more VideoFX Sources on at least one of your characters, most times a leader type character(thats what should be posted tonight the leader switching ect) On your leader character setup VideoFX Sources and name them accordingly I.E. Drones, Watchlist, Module slots 1-5 ect.

You'll also need to copy your Lead characters Overview Settings to all the characters you wish to broadcast to or setup your entire overview the same as your leader. GarpaUI or there is a nice little right up here.

Ok once you've done naming and placing all your VideoFX Sources Save the setup as something other than auto. Save it as Leader or Leader1(No space when saving). All your alts will remain with auto, The reason is each VideoFX source takes a certain amount of CPU power and maybe GPU Power(Not 100% sure) and we dont need the others, we'll be able to load videofx via Click Bars on the Non lead Characters/alts

So onto the DXnothing windows

Place your VideoFX Viewers where you want them on your DXnothing window, Try not to resize them too much it can affect the repeater in my experience. Once you get them where you want them save the Videofx as auto for the dxnothing. Then open the Repeater tab and create a new repeater for either all windows or for a select DPS group, NAME the repeater window the EXACT same as your Videofx SOURCE. Size it to be the same size as the viewer in your dxnothing window and place it directly over it. Then save the repeater regions as leader1 or leader depending on what you choose earlier.

DX nothing Repeaters.PNG

Once your done and you have saved the VideoFX under Auto and the Repeater regions as Leader or Leader1. Exit out of game then reload, you'll have to manually load the repeater region Leader1 or leader then give it a test.

You may have to play around with it to get everything situated to your liking. I've found that I have to double Right click on the drones I want then click Launch drones on mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheHamburglar : 10-01-2014 at 10:20 PM
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Thanks alot. I will try this after school .
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

In regards to layouts. How do you monitor your off grid booster with links? You'll have to drag that pilot along with your fleet so how do you monitor it and move it around with the rest of the fleet? I have been drawing out on paper what my layout will be. Most would probably just answer put it on a separate screen but I am only using one screen for everything.

I just drag my booster with me. He's in a command ship, so he's just as tanky as the T3s.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    In regards to layouts. How do you monitor your off grid booster with links? You'll have to drag that pilot along with your fleet so how do you monitor it and move it around with the rest of the fleet? I have been drawing out on paper what my layout will be. Most would probably just answer put it on a separate screen but I am only using one screen for everything.
    What nice about a booster for the most part is he has to be in fleet for boosting(so fleet warp him) once hes in system with your team warp him to a Safe and turn on the good stuff. You could put a custom VideoFX source of his Ship health and Overview on one of your DXnothing windows resize it so it fits then put a click bar over it and make it bring that character to the top.
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Tbh I think everyone should run a salvulture.

Have you experienced salvation yet? Try the salvulture.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Tbh I think everyone should run a salvulture.

Have you experienced salvation yet? Try the salvulture.
    +1 this. Best if your Salvulture is also your drone trigger on 25 Ishtars/VNIs/Gilas, I find this was classic fun times.