Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Boxing starting tut missions

Is it viable to do all tutorial agent things "at once", or are the pockets / credits individual?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

the mission pockets are individual, the rewards and payouts are not. but instead of "multiboxing" them you can actually do them in parallel since the target systems are the same and the missions are the same as well. but its difficult to do if all characters are new, you can come back later with better skills and do them easily in parallel.

to do them, just take missions, undock, then have each ship warp his mission pocket. (either from the mission log or the new UI drop down.) have one overview show LCOs, one showing loot CANS, one showing Stations and gates, another one showing ONLY acceleration gates and finally one showing only rats.

warp to site, target rats, drop drones, spam F to engage targets on all windows. depending on the mission objective you will have to switch to different Overviews, sometimes you have to kill a structure, that's where the LCO overview comes in handy, the LCOS are the same on similar missions, so they are all on sync. if you have to loot, the target ship will drop the loot in a jetcan. and if there's a gate to go to, it will show on its own overview on all ships.

I do the SOE Epic arc every 3 months in parallel using Dragoons (drone Destroyer) and in a few hrs i get 10 payouts in standing. it is difficult to box them with turret ships because the overviews are never in sync. it is not impossible, just annoying, and requires a very clean Overview.

Dragoons are good at this, not only they are great drone platforms (awesome drone speed), they can fit a strong active tank + have all the highslots available for drone range mods and Auto targeting systems. ( just don't activate them, you still get the +3 targets from them.)

you could do LVL4s in parallel back in the "old days" with the old rat AI. i used to run them using teams of 2x sentry gilas. im pretty sure we caused the drone nerf to lvl4s in highsec

thanks for the advice!
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

I did them parallel but it was for the standing rather than the rewards.