Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

They changed the RAF policy so that you can send raf invites to accounts that are less then 30 days old, since the "starter edition" is a thing now, right?
    So even though trying to send RAF invites is giving me a "try again later, didn't work" error since last night, I could go ahead and make my accounts to set everything up without losing out on RAF?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Khat I meant healing rain, not a totem. By drop I did mean you have to mouse drop it on the ground, never my favorite mechanic with multiboxing.
    Healing Rain isn't really even useful in 5man, IMO. In 5 you're not likely to have enough targets that need that much healing, especially with rolling Riptides, Chain Heal and HS already in play. I probably used campfires in dungeons more than HR, but it's no more difficult to use than any other GTAOE. I have it tied to my DK's AMZ for serious "Oh @*($" moments right now, but I can only think of 3 places where I regularly used it, and 1 of them wasn't even in this expansion. If it were more useful, I'd be happy to use it - it would be super easy to tie it into my D&D key and kill another bird with the same stone. But to date, it's not what I'd call an primary tool in my shaman's kit. More like the little Allen wrenches that come with Ikea furniture - has it's place, but useless anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylol90 View Post
    They changed the RAF policy so that you can send raf invites to accounts that are less then 30 days old, since the "starter edition" is a thing now, right?
    So even though trying to send RAF invites is giving me a "try again later, didn't work" error since last night, I could go ahead and make my accounts to set everything up without losing out on RAF?

If you're having issues setting up RAF, you should contact support. They can supposedly tie the accounts to RAF if you're getting errors.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 08-25-2014 at 10:43 AM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    About monks: I did mostly mean in a raid context, a lot of people seem to play them as VERY VERY squishy (lfr, flex, etc) and the worst raid of this tier for me was when someone came and tanked SOO on their alt monk. I think this is because not everyone is good at using their active mitigation correctly, but I couldn't be certain, I just know that other healers I've talked to agree that monk alt tanks are brutal and awful. For non-heroic five mans they seem ok, I forget what characters I used to do heroics last spring but one was a monk tank, and I missed my paladin tank and wished I had her instead. Like with healers though, if you main a monk and you really love how it works and you get how it works go for it, if you are just picking the "best" tank for multiboxing I'd go another direction.
    Yeah, I see what you're talking about. And when my brewmaster's Guard shield drops, he does take visible damage (versus his health basically never moving from >95% with Guard up).
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

i came back recently. boxed around few weeks.. went to box a new team of 5 in hoard.. paladin, mage, priest, 2x hunter.. so far so good.. all on cata now tho.. will upgrade to MoP soon.. not sure if im dishing out less dmg in instances.. but im boxing the same way i used to box when cata was out.. probably when i get to MoP, things may be different..

before i up to MoP.. will go box my old team of 5 in alliance.. @L83, warrior, 3x shammy, mage.. thinking to bring one priest and pally up to speed to swap them for warrior and healer shammy.. used to love the totems tho ~

by the way, do the totems stack? if i have 3x healing stream?
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Totems haven't changed much in that functionally. If they stacked before, they probably still stack, but most totems work more like cooldowns rather than something you need to maintain now. http://wowpedia.org/Shaman_totem
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

thanks for the link.. seems quite diff from what it used to be tho.. need to do some exploration if shammy dont fit into my team.. i guess i gotta redo my team again.. pally 3x mage + priest =(
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyz View Post
    thanks for the link.. seems quite diff from what it used to be tho.. need to do some exploration if shammy dont fit into my team.. i guess i gotta redo my team again.. pally 3x mage + priest =(

Id if stick with the shamans! I'm working on my second shaman team - they are a ton of fun still and are still very flexible! Tank wise - I can't give too much feedback - I main a dk and have boxed current content with that tank pretty easily.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!