Close
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 111

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    Based on everything I have learned from this thread and personal experience your looking at an investment of about 3 billion take or give based on market prices for a 9 dps 2 logi setup being tengu or ishtars as they are both priced relatively the same. Now you could also run them with 5x domi and make just about the same but with a much less investment. Isk/hr is going to run you about 1 billion isk an hour which ever setup you go with.

Now, just like incursions you have an optimal setup for example navy apoc to NM's for best isk an hour. Now total investment for incursions is going to far exceed the setup in a c5 wh in regards to ships and fittings. Your also still going to make about 100 to 110 mill an hour per account still equating to that 1 billion isk an hour running incursions. I estimated the cost of the NM setup with 2 Logi to be right around 15 billion isk. Now the optimal setup in a C5 wh is to run your own capital fleet. You could run the entire thing with a minimum of 3 accounts with a more flexible setup of 5 accounts. Total investment with that as I ran capital escalations as a corp not solo was about 15 billion isk. But on the flip side when you get good at them and know what your doing you can run a c5 site every 7-10 minutes. Each site is 600-750 mill with blue loot and salvage. Thats roughly 5b an hour with a minimum of 5 accounts making 1b per account per hour.

That is my goal in the long run to have enough investment to run escalations in a c5 wh. Now you also have to remember that you can also have a set of alts doing PI (which is not a multiboxing thing) for extra 450m isk a month per pilot. Keep in mind you still have to fly these expensive items to market and sell them. You also have to pay in the upwards of 500m an a month in pos fuel. Lets put it this way, with just 4-5 people we were making on average of 80b isk a month on a casual play time.
    you are fairly close on the isk investment although scarily enough you are actually shy of the mark for a full fleet for incursions. I make about 2.7-4.5b an hour in incursions, though thats because i have it down to a science. I would like to run capital escalations myself but havent finished training to be honest.

Whats the fit for the 5 domis, and why is it going to be the same as running 9 ishtars? it would seem that there is more dps from the larger setup. What about if i run the eos and gila setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    you are fairly close on the isk investment although scarily enough you are actually shy of the mark for a full fleet for incursions. I make about 2.7-4.5b an hour in incursions, though thats because i have it down to a science. I would like to run capital escalations myself but havent finished training to be honest.

Whats the fit for the 5 domis, and why is it going to be the same as running 9 ishtars? it would seem that there is more dps from the larger setup. What about if i run the eos and gila setup?
    How are you making that kind of isk an hour doing incursions? I thought even if you were running OTAs every 5 minutes that would be 120 mill an hour per account? I am very interested in how this is possible to make as much as you say you are in incursions.

The 5 RR domis used in that example are just shy of 1b an hour. They are limited to only certain c5 sites as they can't do them all. So once your done with those sites either you have to wait or roll your static to find another wh full of sites to run. Running the Ishar setup you are not limited to the sites you do as with the proper skills, fitting and know how you can run all the sites in your home and then run other sites in your static c5 wh.

I wouldn't consider C5 sub-cap sites to be a decent replacement for running high sec incursions. A whole lot more risk, a whole lot more effort of scanning/scouting, and the cloaky proteus hiding behind every planet.

I haven't had the chance to run escalations yet, but I think they'd be what your looking for, if you were looking for more ISK/hr per character, albeit with a serious increase in risk.

5 rr domis wouldnt do it faster than ishtars, 1 ishtar = 1 domi

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    How are you making that kind of isk an hour doing incursions? I thought even if you were running OTAs every 5 minutes that would be 120 mill an hour per account? I am very interested in how this is possible to make as much as you say you are in incursions.

The 5 RR domis used in that example are just shy of 1b an hour. They are limited to only certain c5 sites as they can't do them all. So once your done with those sites either you have to wait or roll your static to find another wh full of sites to run. Running the Ishar setup you are not limited to the sites you do as with the proper skills, fitting and know how you can run all the sites in your home and then run other sites in your static c5 wh.
    Do you have an rr domi fit for me? Also, thats because my site times are around 2 mins 30 secs in ota and nmc (ncos suck ass) so figure 3 mins or so with warp (yes i do use hyperspatials).

Do you have an rr domi fit for me? Also, thats because my site times are around 2 mins 30 secs in ota and nmc (ncos suck ass) so figure 3 mins or so with warp (yes i do use hyperspatials).
    So I am assuming that is 12 NM and 1 Basi setup? That RR setup was in one of the videos that was posted in a few pages back within this thread. I think it was post #5. The fitting is in the video description.

More or less. There are a few other tricks i use, but those are things that i think only 2 other boxers that i know have figured out. So for now those are trade secrets.

More or less. There are a few other tricks i use, but those are things that i think only 2 other boxers that i know have figured out. So for now those are trade secrets.
    LOL bouncing between posts on the same topic. Okay I respect that you have a trade secret. For a multiboxer that has not run incursions before what do you suggest as a target goal be in regards to ships, fitting, tactics to say get them down to at least 5 minutes in an OTA for example.

use the napocs if you are training a new crew, then you can skill up to the nms. if you dont have super skilled nm pilots you will need to run a fed web with boosts. and you will get 5-7 min sites until you get the dual sebo 3tc fit (insta everything).

use the napocs if you are training a new crew, then you can skill up to the nms. if you dont have super skilled nm pilots you will need to run a fed web with boosts. and you will get 5-7 min sites until you get the dual sebo 3tc fit (insta everything).
    This is what I was targeting as a fitting for the NM.

[Nightmare, Nightmare]
    Damage Control II
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink

Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
    Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
    Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
    Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
    Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
    Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Tachyon Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Gamma L
    Large Remote Shield Booster II
    Auto Targeting System II

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
    Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
    Large Core Defense Field Extender II

I analyzed the video with the 12x NM and 1 Basi setup. I guessed on the low slots and rigs but when the mouse hovers over the button to change ammo I'm still off by a few dps even with 4% implants. I have no idea what the auto target mod is for. I thought it to be a good guess although it's not cap stable and if running sites every 3 minutes how's it possible to counter the capacitor issue.