Thanks for kicking things off Gomeler. When I lived in a c3 for 4 years I had 3 alts besides my main which completed the sites. The alts would sit on the wh exits and I would orbit while zoomed in on the wh in order to hear the world sounds when the wh would activate. I would then glance over on my other screen to see who it was and if I was able to see which direction they went. A lot of times they go to the sun so the 3rd alt would be sitting there at 50km in order to get tackle. If they are a little more experienced they will go to some planet and start bouncing around making safe spots. I would then refit my tengu for bait and have my alts cloaked in proteus's within dps range. Just about 500 dps each. If I would to get tackled I uncloak my alts, they panic and they pop faster then they realize what happened. My Tengu pilot was able to complete the c3 sites in approximately 12 minutes each. The ones with the nueting bs I would get within 500m of them so when I am fully capped out I just orbit and kill them while taking no damage.

C3 sites got to easy so I moved into a c4 a couple years back and was running c5 sites from our c4 with a minimum of 5 tengu rr fit or if using any other ship type bringing logi. Now in regards to the RR tengu setup it would be difficult to do multiboxing as you would have to have them locked up in order to transfer shields while having the npc locked up and shooting them. It was very scary at times.

Once I formally moved into a c5 with a c5 static in a different corp we were making close to 80 bill a month casually running sites with the typical 1 loki, 2 archon, 2 moros, 1 booster and 1 noctis. This was prior to having the mobile tractor units. This would be possible to multibox but your putting close to 20 - 25 billion isk on the site in order to clear them in 6 minutes each making 650 mill per site on average. The only issue I would think trying to use isboxer is having to refit the primary moros for cap or gank while maintaining webs from the loki. Especially if the npc are not within range in time.

I have been really stuck on which of the 4 ships I mentioned previously in this thread as I am trying to find that sweet spot. I know more is better for dps and 2-3 logi however, there is that sweet spot where you take into account isk/hr per account. Either paying by PLEX or paying out of pocket. I just don't know how many pilots and in what ships.

I think based on what I have read on other forums and on this site if it is just me and my alts I will shelter in a c4 with a c5 static.

Any more opinions from the community on this topic would be fantastic.