Close
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 111

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    This is what I was targeting as a fitting for the NM.

[Nightmare, Nightmare]
    Damage Control II
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink
    Imperial Navy Heat Sink

Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
    Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
    Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
    Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
    Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
    Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Tachyon Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Gamma L
    Large Remote Shield Booster II
    Auto Targeting System II

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
    Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
    Large Core Defense Field Extender II

I analyzed the video with the 12x NM and 1 Basi setup. I guessed on the low slots and rigs but when the mouse hovers over the button to change ammo I'm still off by a few dps even with 4% implants. I have no idea what the auto target mod is for. I thought it to be a good guess although it's not cap stable and if running sites every 3 minutes how's it possible to counter the capacitor issue.
    too many heat sinks, not enough scan res, not enough hp. deadspace the invuln and swap in a te and hyperspatial in the lows. lose the cdfe and em rigs and put in an elutriation rig if you have balls for skills, otherwise put in collision accel. You also forgot drones, and you really only need about 8-10 mins on cap. if you are hurting get the ca-1 ca-2 implants. and presto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    too many heat sinks, not enough scan res, not enough hp. deadspace the invuln and swap in a te and hyperspatial in the lows. lose the cdfe and em rigs and put in an elutriation rig if you have balls for skills, otherwise put in collision accel. You also forgot drones, and you really only need about 8-10 mins on cap. if you are hurting get the ca-1 ca-2 implants. and presto.
    Thats awesome thank you. That will be my goal for training my alts. In the meantime I will get them in napocs and start saving up. I think the fitting on the euni website for the napoc will work till I get better at them.

Making your character names the same with numbers at the end like Mosg will keep your fleet windows identical. That helps a ton.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Thats awesome thank you. That will be my goal for training my alts. In the meantime I will get them in napocs and start saving up. I think the fitting on the euni website for the napoc will work till I get better at them.
    using any more than 3 mods with the same attribute is usually a giant waste of the slot due to stacking penalty effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayonbox View Post
    using any more than 3 mods with the same attribute is usually a giant waste of the slot due to stacking penalty effects.
    I totally agree but I have no idea how the person in that video with 12 NMs and one Basi was able to over exceed the dps even with a stupid fitting I posted to try to replicate the same dps. I was still shy of several dps. I was able to pause the video when he hovered over the guns to change ammo and it showed the stats of the stacked guns. The only thing I can think of is rigs and 5% implants. But yes I agree anything over 3 is wasted. I should of explained I tried to copy the same dps but failed even with that setup.

This should be a relatively easy question(s) to answer. Boosters with links.

I would assume that a Tengu would be the most viable booster with links?

What is the recommended fitting for this booster with links?

This was something I pulled off of battleclinic for a tegnu booster with links for incursions. However, I don't think all of the links apply to say a 9/2 setup of Napocs/Basi and NMs/Basi.

[Tengu, Tengu]
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II

Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I

Siege Warfare Link - Shield Harmonizing I
    Siege Warfare Link - Shield Efficiency I
    Siege Warfare Link - Active Shielding I
    Information Warfare Link - Electronic Superiority I
    Information Warfare Link - Recon Operation I
    Skirmish Warfare Link - Interdiction Maneuvers I

Tengu Defensive - Warfare Processor
    Tengu Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate
    Tengu Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor
    Tengu Offensive - Magnetic Infusion Basin
    Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

I thought of changing a few of the links to reduce signature radius and because I am not running TPs I dont think I need the info warfare links although I would like to get an opinion on this matter.
    Last edited by K'man : 09-18-2014 at 10:24 AM

This should be a relatively easy question(s) to answer. Boosters with links.

I would assume that a Tengu would be the most viable booster with links?

What is the recommended fitting for this booster with links?

This was something I pulled off of battleclinic for a tegnu booster with links for incursions. However, I don't think all of the links apply to say a 9/2 setup of Napocs/Basi and NMs/Basi.

[Tengu, Tengu]
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II

Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I

Siege Warfare Link - Shield Harmonizing I
    Siege Warfare Link - Shield Efficiency I
    Siege Warfare Link - Active Shielding I
    Information Warfare Link - Electronic Superiority I
    Information Warfare Link - Recon Operation I
    Skirmish Warfare Link - Interdiction Maneuvers I

Tengu Defensive - Warfare Processor
    Tengu Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate
    Tengu Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor
    Tengu Offensive - Magnetic Infusion Basin
    Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

I thought of changing a few of the links to reduce signature radius and because I am not running TPs I dont think I need the info warfare links although I would like to get an opinion on this matter.
    Nope, you want unprobeable (without full hg scanning implants) claymore. Best boosts available, though a tengu will do in a pinch. trust me though, the hp difference is huge.

Nope, you want unprobeable (without full hg scanning implants) claymore. Best boosts available, though a tengu will do in a pinch. trust me though, the hp difference is huge.
    You got a eft fit for that?

Alright I got 11 alts training as we speak. One thing I wanted to ask was what setting do you run at for graphics in game or what tips would help optimal playing? I did a test run on my machine with 12 accounts running, undocked and my CPU was running at 40%, Ram was running at 42%, and I had all graphics at high on each client averaging between 35fps and 40fps. Tested them for an hour and took the average. My bandwidth was the only thing I didn't test but I had 12 accounts running and YouTube playing in the background. Another thing to mention this was in window mode on each of the 12 clients.

COMPLETELY unprobable ships dont exist anymore. they changed the mechanics so that there is a hard cap now on the formula for sig radius / sensor strength. at max ratio, you need perfect skills and virtue set to get a 100% hit on you.

i use

[Loki, off-grid booster copy 1]
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II
    Co-Processor II

Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Command Processor I
    Conjunctive Ladar ECCM Scanning Array I
    Conjunctive Ladar ECCM Scanning Array I

Skirmish Warfare Link - Interdiction Maneuvers II
    Skirmish Warfare Link - Rapid Deployment II
    Siege Warfare Link - Shield Harmonizing II
    Information Warfare Link - Sensor Integrity II
    [empty high slot]
    Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
    Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
    Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints I

Loki Defensive - Warfare Processor
    Loki Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
    Loki Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
    Loki Offensive - Covert Reconfiguration
    Loki Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

http://puu.sh/bOfrU/98341dd7c8.png

I use a t3 because i spend my time in null and the threat of bubbles exist. in high it really doesnt matter.