Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default [Multiboxing] WOD Beta Ashran World PVP zone, 5 Boomkins

here is some ashran i got form five boxing beta it is from twitch

I have beta but only one. I take it follow works in ashran? I haven't tried following someone yet

I am lost on this video, is just the one toon working?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I have beta but only one. I take it follow works in ashran? I haven't tried following someone yet
    Quote Originally Posted by HPAVC View Post
    I am lost on this video, is just the one toon working?

A: follow works

B: not sure where your lost no all the chars are working using ins cast spells. in ashran i have to use low settings and the spells get changes so u don't see many from other players.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    spells get changes so u don't see many from other players.
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan of this change because I do like to see spells flying all over the place. I first noticed the early changes in MoP recently when I had a Druid in my party who was casting Moonfire and I couldn't see it on anyone's screen except her own. I can understand that not everyone wants spell effects all over their screen, but last I heard there was going to be a setting to adjust it (and I also heard that it wasn't supposed to affect PvP -- only PvE).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really a fan of this change because I do like to see spells flying all over the place. I first noticed the early changes in MoP recently when I had a Druid in my party who was casting Moonfire and I couldn't see it on anyone's screen except her own. I can understand that not everyone wants spell effects all over their screen, but last I heard there was going to be a setting to adjust it (and I also heard that it wasn't supposed to affect PvP -- only PvE).

as ashran is 100v100 i would think it works there as well as in arana it stays off. and i see my spells from others,

wow turn off error messages. don't know how you can stand to play with that sound constantly going off
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    wow turn off error messages. don't know how you can stand to play with that sound constantly going off
    my sound is like 4% but this seems to have done it loader. And this is not my live setup! my music normal is over that but i can not stand the troll voice so i normally have sound off