Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default TwoBox Toolkit Mod

Wow,

This is a really neat mod for multi-boxers for whoever mentioned it, but I can't get the sticky follow function to work. I don't know if it's setup wrong (which doesn't seem complicated) or if it was broken with the last patch.

Johnny

Sticky Follow still works fine. You have to initiate it by having the master do /followme to each of the alts. And, of course it has to be checked in the menu.
    I've got something to show ya!
    http://katharsis.feathermoon.us

Thanks,

I got the follow function working fine now except for one thing. Once I've changed the "/tb master toonname" a couple of times amongst different toons changing leadership, they all start facing each other after combat. It appears that once a /followme command has been giving from any toon, they continue to say followme automatically. I haven't figured a way to stop this other than logging out. I would think that re-applying the /tb master toonname would override, this but I don't think it does.

Johnny

The author has been helpful at Wowinterface.com. Perhaps he can give you a solution.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lkit.html#info
    I've got something to show ya!
    http://katharsis.feathermoon.us

I used to use Twobox tooltip. I find that 'Focus' is better.

Set your Five Focus commands on a separate bar. One for each toon.

ex. /focus toon1
    /focus toon2
    /focus toon3
    each macro is its own separate macro.

when you engage the button for macro 1 then all will focus on that toon1. i set my follow button on the last spot on my numbers bar..."=" with a
    ..../follow focus...macro. Now if you ever need to change 'leaders'...then you would hit the macro for toon2 or toon3. Which should be on the same bar as the toon1.

I would suppose a person could make an AddOn that would this same feature. Doesnt seem to be that difficult a thing to do if you think about it.

ooooo....the FOCUS....only works if your in a party...so please do not get frustrated if it doesnt work when ur out of party.