Close
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 92

Yes, but it's not 100%. They are still able to cast affixes or do certain attacks every now and then. Still helps kill them in a more comfortable way and also procs Bane of the Trapped for additional damage. Keep in mind some RGs are very dangerous regardless of the stun, like Bloodmaw.

Pets have been buffed. Will give it a try during the weekend. Also Spirit Walk got a little buff so it cant get cancelled anymore.

Excited to try this out as well
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Well, I tried WDs tonight and I'm once again so disappointed. It's clear, nobody at Blizzard really plays this game. Seriously they don't have a clue. And if they actually play, they SUCK at it.

They did fix pets survivability, at least from what I saw til GR34 where I got bored, frustrated, pissed off and rage quit. No point on playing petdocs. Why? Cause they haven't fixed pets collision. Depending on the map and the target, there are PLENTY of cases where half of your pets are doing NOTHING, and that's just for 1 WD. Imagine when u have 4. It's completely pointless. Get a narrow corridor and u are fucked. Get single target, or even 3 targets, the same.

They should get rid of collision for pets, otherwise, there's no point on playing petdoc in a party. It might not seem like a problem in lower difficulties, but once u scale and have a clock ticking, there's no way u can beat a GR when half your DPS is just standing still doing nothing.

Besides that, there seems to be a bug or something else with BBV. My main has around 1.5m dps buffed and when I have 2 BBV stacked (different runes), I was over 2.4m, but during plenty of fights I noticed my sheet dps was just 1.6m with 2 stacks. I have no idea why was this happening but my damage was WAY lower that it should be with 2 BBVs. Didn't test more cause I was so damn pissed that I just left the game.

Don't think I'll be playing WDs for a while cause I don't think anyone at Blizzard plays WD or has a clue about this class. I don't think they will fix this class any time soon. Hope I'm wrong but dont think so.

And to make matters worse, they fucked up big time on this patch and they are avoiding all complains about it. Crafting is almost over for me cause I have few Veiled Crystals. Kadala change was good, but they seriously fucked up with the amount of crystals we get, and RGs drop nothing. Trials are a joke now and they did this while people where competing for seasons. Total lack of judgement!

I only got a chance to play the WD's briefly last night and I did notice their AI didn't seem too sharp. On RG's the entire team didn't seem to join in until the boss was under half HP. I guess that's what spoils me about the DH's, their damage is on, just takes a few to ramp up.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

WD pets need to be invulnerable. DHs sentries are and even if the pets were invulnerable the chances of dying are still high. Pet AI blows too, I had my Garg and dog refuse to join a RG fight that was like 5 feet away. So stupid.

I dont really think they need to make them invulnerable. They can just fix some mobs that do stupidly high damage to pets. If they make them invulnerable, great, if not, u can get around those issues somehow. The AI/collision problem makes this build/class unplayable for higher GR. U are competing against a timer and while all other classes/builds can apply all their damage to mobs, we have a good part of our pet army standing still cause they cant reach the target. And playing in a party makes it a LOT worse. At least your dog and garg should go thru everything. Having 20 fetishes surrounding an elite/boss and not letting your dogs/gargs hit its a huge dps problem. Reminds me of the good old times of D2, playing Necro in Lut Gholein, the Maggot Lair.

There's no way u can beat a high GR like this. It's very sad cause WDs in theory, should be THE best class for multiboxing but u rarely see anyone using them. I'm may try the Carnevil build since at least u get a little more control and can have your fetishes go ranged while dogs/gargs tank, tho Blizzard screw up this build too with the leash distance change.

I'm kinda bored of the game right now and wanna try something new. Played too much DH and Crusaders, and WDs plain suck right now. I really wanna make 4x wizards work, but not being able to teleport around stops me from doing it. Illusionist passive is a must for Wizard survivability but that causes dsyncs because not all wizards will get hit at the same time to reset teleport's cooldown. But what if all 4 use Unity rings and try to get roughly with same life, armor, all res for all? Wouldn't that kinda solve the problem. Sure, it's a double edged sword, but at least it makes it possible to play "normal" wizard while multiboxing.

It's gonna be challenging, but I guess it will be fun :P

I've gone back to 4 x Wiz

using this with RR blackhole

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Sj!SZVX!YYcbcY

The magic weapon shield keeps me pretty safe in T4, haven't tried to go higher yet - my Wizards aren't end game geared.

scrub that, I thought I'd try t6, killed a few elites - no deaths yet

complete the rift but died a few times :/
    Last edited by dancook : 09-27-2014 at 09:35 AM

please delete
    Last edited by Devile : 09-29-2014 at 12:09 PM