Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Win Trading

Default Win Trading

Well I just watched Mercurio's excellent videos of him soloing many of the SoO bosses.

I was hoping to be the first with this great achievement but alas I am not.

It is becoming very clear that I am at a substantial disadvantage as to all other boxers because I seem to be the only boxer who does not win trade for conquest gear.

My guys are around 530 ilevel vs. everyone else being 555ish.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Astonia/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hwkzz/advanced

Exactly how are you guys justifying win trading when it would seem to me that most other players would question the legality of winning against your own accounts?

Do you just figure; hey we are paying for multiple accounts so we can do anything with them that we wish?

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Wait you are complaining and the character you linked doesn't even have the legendary cloak? Please spare us your whining because you failed.

If you have actual evidence to support your claims, all the power to you. But to come on here and accuse a very legitimate boxer of win trading because that's the only justification you can come up with for not being the first at SoO content is baseless and trolling and will get you a nice little ban.

Last edited by Vecter : 08-15-2014 at 04:03 PM
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Vecter View Post
    If you have actual evidence to support your claims, all the power to you.
    Unless a suspected wintrader is gonna record and upload his games, it's gonna be fairly hard to have hard evidence. But one can look at the alts of the linked toon and spot for some of his toons a 77% winrate, and for others a 33% winrate, over the course of several 100 games. Taking that into account, sam his claim ain't really trolling tbh.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

Of course if there are definitive numbers to support fine. But we've all been down this road and nothing good comes out of it, or at least no resolution except for a lot of bitching and whining on both ends of the issue.

Look multiboxing is already cast as botting, and cheating in many of the communities eyes. Blizzard tolerates it. We have to try to stay as legitimate as we can, otherwise our way of playing this game will come to an end. However coming on these boards and whining because you weren't first in something is pointless. Just do the content, defeat the bosses and claim victory as a LEGITIMATE boxer.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Blog Entries

Farming better gear for your tanks and healers seems to be the smartest possible way to prepare for multiboxing content that wasn't really designed to be multiboxed.

Warcraft Problems
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

ill tell u right know. anothere multiboxer and i got into a fight about this bc he wintraded and he was only exposing us horde multiboxers. and i was so pissed i posted proof that i was wintradeing for gear and he was wintradeing for gear and the next day forum deleted and both are accs were still active.so i dont let it phase me anymore.