Close
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 67

Bugger

Sadly for me the biggest Gem, Glyph and Enchant market is controlled by one gold farmer really ;P he is forever active haha.

Blog Entries

If you like crafting as much as gold you can try making your own small markets. Selling profession kits, certain food eating achievements, and crafted transmog gear.

I don't do regular transmog gear though because it ends up being a huge inventory for one or two sales a day and that gives me a headache, even if there is positive cash flow.

Jeez, forgot about Transmog. Thanks for bringing it up.
    I happily went and checked out all the rarer stuff, some people rely on Auctioneer too much.
    Example Ironhide gauntlets (of the monkey or something) on the AH, never seen before - 22g. Other variations of Ironhide Gaunts were selling for 2k+.
    >_> ez.

Thanks for the ideas, some different areas I had neglected

So instances are even better to grind out gold now.
    I'm sure some of the crazies will play all 5 characters and control them at once in separate 80-85 25m raids now, that should make a bit :O

I didn't realise I had so many motes of harmony over my characters, 742 golden lotus lol All gone at 45 a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    So instances are even better to grind out gold now.
    I'm sure some of the crazies will play all 5 characters and control them at once in separate 80-85 25m raids now, that should make a bit :O
    I do that when I'm running TK for ashes :P
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

If you have lots of unused lvl 90 chars you can place them at Timeless Question NPC. You get 45g per daily for just logging in and letting Addon answer it. Currently doing it with 40 chars (going for Stay Classy guild achi for fun) and its adding up nicely. I just hope Blizzard doesn't make quest one-per account only like Blingtron one .
    Last edited by Benjii : 10-23-2014 at 05:09 PM

thank you benjii that is smart

Now guild levels are removed you could for Alliance anyway get one team to Stockades level then freeze their xp.. own a bunch of guilds and do the 7 runs per guild very fast for the gold..

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Now guild levels are removed you could for Alliance anyway get one team to Stockades level then freeze their xp.. own a bunch of guilds and do the 7 runs per guild very fast for the gold..
    Didn't they change it so that you only get 250 gold for 7 dungeons instead of 250g per dungeon? Even if not its only 20k gold per week. Which is not worth. 77 dungeons even at 5 mins per dungeon is 6.4 hours of time for that gold which is easily acquired in other ways. In 6.4 hours even at 2.5-4k gold per hour (easily doable) you generate ~16-20k.

Benji's method is also rather not worth the time either due to the amount of gold you make from it being only around 2k for 40 toons. But in the same regard benji's method is ~14k per week with a full account of characters.

-shrugs-

Getting to level 17 takes no time at all though.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 10-24-2014 at 09:47 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Nah it's 250g per run.. and for someone on a new realm with a new team I think it's still good.

So what other ways are easier?