Close
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 67

Default Making Some Gold

I'm keeping busy during this pre-expansion lull. Transmog, Achieves, Mount Farming, etc.
    Buying the MoP vendor mount is going to just about wipe me out so I'd like to make some gold.

I'm not too savvy at all about making gold so I would really appreciate hearing some of your strategies? I do not have any maxed professions but haven't used my WoD 90/prof boosts.

Thanks a lot!

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

Quote Originally Posted by Feider View Post
    I'm keeping busy during this pre-expansion lull. Transmog, Achieves, Mount Farming, etc.
    Buying the MoP vendor mount is going to just about wipe me out so I'd like to make some gold.

I'm not too savvy at all about making gold so I would really appreciate hearing some of your strategies? I do not have any maxed professions but haven't used my WoD 90/prof boosts.

Thanks a lot!
    Number one saver would be not buying the mop vendor mount and waiting a few months for the wod vendor mount. The reforger on the mop mount will be gone in wod and you dont want to pay ~120k for a mount that has lvl 90 food/water when you will be 100

Blog Entries

Amen to that. Transmog on demand is NOT as valuable as reforge on demand. Period.

I agree that keeping your 100k would be much smarter at this point than trying to grind out a new 100k in a depressed NO NEW CONTENT FOR AN EFFING YEAR economy

Bah, buy the mount, its fun and obnoxious looking. You should easily have the cash unless you have bnetx10 accounts or something.

Blog Entries

The point is that if 100k is all you have (which is what he said) then you certainly don't want to be pulling into WOD broke (its much harder to make gold at the end of the expansion, especially given how blizzard is just giving away crafting levels left and right).

I understood that reforging was going away in WoD and I'm not too worried about having the reforger now. The food is an good point though.

Aside from all that, I think I'm poor for someone who plays this much at 158k, I would love to hear any tips that you all may have.

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

Check out this site, he offers very helpful advice. Read up on the forum's posts by other players too, they contribute some good things.

http://www.elvinelol.com/forums/

Blog Entries

Holy fucking no the undermine journal is gone.

I've always used the WowAuction and TSM Desktop app and addons. Made me lots of money over the past couple of years. Very helpful in knowing what gear is valuable for Transmog and disenchanting for mats.

go in halls of lightning nh with 5 toons in 5 seperate ids, broadcast movement keys and clear ids simultaneous, it takes me 10 to 12 minutes per run (depends on how many times one of my toons stuck somewhere because we know broadcast movement keys sucks when used for longer periods of time) and I get 110-130 gold by selling the trash stuff per toon (pulling about 80% of the dungeon), so thats more than 500 gold with 5 toons and then you got a bunch of frostweave cloth and crystallized water/fire/air for the auction auction house, there is a vendor right outside the dungeon to sell stuff. Counting in time to sell the stuff you should be able to make at least 2,5k per hour plus money from cloth+eternal water/air/fire
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-08-2014 at 09:10 PM