Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 67

looks like transmute is gone from alchemist, well then its up to garrisons, good for boxers then

I'm not sure why they are getting rid of non transferable currencies, I would think that would make gold sellers very happy, if it takes gold to gear up..( and not valor etc.. )

ot: it will be interesting to see how we can make money off our multi garrisons. I know anyone can have multi garrisons..but if you level a team.. you HAVE to do the garrisons as well ( i bet that's going to be a pain in the ass leveling )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Righto, people here with more info, halp.
    I've never been in a position to stack anything up before an expansion goes live.
    What sort of things (if anything) should I stock up on?

I mean i'm told professions are changing, so should I not stock up on all the various enchanting dusts? I dunno these things.
    PLAISE HALP

*edit*
    A week ago Hypnotic dust sold for 220-240g a stack, now it's at 150-170g. I have no idea if these sorts of things become more valuable or lose value when a new expansion hits T_T;
    Apart from googling do any of you have any decent sites with this sort of info?
    Last edited by Kayley : 09-17-2014 at 09:07 AM

Blog Entries

I'm not sure this expansion warrants stockpiling anything. It is unclear what place professions actually have in gold making going forward other than to provide a few (no more than 3 per character) BOE purples and the very end game item enhancements. I would NOT stockpile profession leveling materials. As a person who has always cared about gold I am anxious about how garrisons are going to gut profession gameplay. I am not playing beta though, maybe it won't be as bad as it seems.

I think there are still going to be Trinkets from scribes..as long as you cant make trinkets in the garrisons that should still be a money maker early on.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

I think they are exploding all of the daily cooldowns (except maybe alchemy, I think alchemy will be like tailoring in Cata, with 7 different ways to make the same crafting item, each on a daily cooldown) which really sucks for boxers.

Bugger, it's all crashing now. WELP! Thanks anyway

Almost unloaded everything now, I didn't realise I had so many useless timeless isle tokens laying around on alts, ez Sha Crystals.
    I bought all the cheap hypnotic dust and resold it, so I have no idea what's going on lol. I think everyone was just dumping on the AH, right before I was about to. Worked out OK in the end (for me) ehehe.

I just don't see anything to cash in on right now anymore. I really am going to have to just wait :|

Blog Entries

I'm cutting from 5 to 2 accounts today, which is a little sad because although my enchant market is way overcamped right now somehow glyphs are big money on my server at the moment. (and account 4 is the only scribe with most of the patterns).

Take a look at your gem, enchant, and glyph markets, at any given time the major player might pull out and prices could return to profitability. We're about two weeks away from everyone coming back to try their classes in SOO before the xpac drops, so raid consumables if not gear consumables will go up.

Blog Entries

The biggest negative for me right now is TUJ having gone away. I loved their price lookups but just as great was the "editorial" page where they linked to recent gold making blogs.