Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 67

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Nah it's 250g per run.. and for someone on a new realm with a new team I think it's still good.

So what other ways are easier?
    On a new realm sure its a good means of getting some things for yourself to get started. But even then a single character farming shra'ves makes more gold "per hour" especially if you have tailoring to make the cloak so you are not relying on the AH to sell cloth. Before that it was krasarang wilds at the fishing village.

5k+ per hour is pretty easily obtainable especially if you have a boxing team with AOE like mages/boomkin or something. At this point in the expansion it isn't quite the 10-20k per hour I use to get due to them nerfing the gold trinkets as well as adding the reduced loot after X time from grinding mobs.

Don't get me wrong the gold with no AH is great but its still not time efficient if you are capable of other things.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I'm not a fan of mob grinding myself and would rather do dungeons or mine lol - I tried grinding that place once.. I was falling asleep.

Not sure if this is true but..

Last edited by Andreauk : 10-26-2014 at 04:22 AM

She posted an updated video with proof. Not sure how i feel about it. I do not grind a lot.. but do sometimes.

Last edited by Lyonheart : 10-26-2014 at 09:29 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

I know how I feel about it. I am extremely opposed to anti-bot mechanics that effect me as a player in any negative way. Bots give the world cheaper mats and other than in PVP aren't effecting me.

I don't grind much but the idea that when I want to grind my loot is going to be reduced makes me see red.

I don't think it affects loot, does it? Just XP, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    I don't think it affects loot, does it? Just XP, right?
    According to what the videos says.. it effects both exp and loot. To effect bots it would need to do both.. some bots farm for gold ( loot ) and other use farming to powerlevel or both.

Does it effect mobs @ max level? I.e pet farming? That would be awful, /cancel worthy even.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Does it effect mobs @ max level? I.e pet farming? That would be awful, /cancel worthy even.
    They keep making changes to combat botting the negatively effects non botters..kind of sucks

Its Blizzard's responsibility to balance things. If there are two ways to level or two ways to earn gold, they need to make sure one way isn't a great advantage over another.

I do not see this as having anything to do with botting, or boxing. We must be not but a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of solo players that are out farming to level. That's what they are trying to balance, the 99% of the realm, not us.

Oh but yes, an annoying pain for me as a boxer. It will change alot of things for the worse.