Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 67

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    go in halls of lightning nh with 5 toons in 5 seperate ids, broadcast movement keys and clear ids simultaneous, it takes me 10 to 12 minutes per run (depends on how many times one of my toons stuck somewhere because we know broadcast movement keys sucks when used for longer periods of time) and I get 110-130 gold by selling the trash stuff per toon (pulling about 80% of the dungeon), so thats more than 500 gold with 5 toons and then you got a bunch of frostweave cloth and crystallized water/fire/air for the auction auction house, there is a vendor right outside the dungeon to sell stuff. Counting in time to sell the stuff you should be able to make at least 2,5k per hour plus money from cloth+eternal water/air/fire

What? 8-10k per hour here at these spots

http://imgur.com/a/w65RJ

There is a guy who has been streaming these farming spots for over a year. He powerlvls viewers while he farms.

I prefer instanced farmspots as open world is usually overfarmed on well populated servers, especially since a bunch of people on alliance have to farm 100k for the chopper now
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-09-2014 at 02:31 PM

I prefer instanced farmspots as open world is usually overfarmed on well populated servers, especially since a bunch of people on alliance have to farm 100k for the chopper now
    4 different farming spots. I have never seen more than 2 taken at any given time. I am on a top 10 server population wise and I never have had an issue.

I will take 8-10k vs 2.5k anyday and with the added benefit of powerlvl lowbies without having to reset instances all the time.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-09-2014 at 03:29 PM

the vale spot is mostly occupied on my realm, probably have to give it a shot later at night

from what I've read on wow head its pretty rng people opinions differ between 3 and 10k per hour
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-10-2014 at 06:11 AM

the vale spot is mostly occupied on my realm, probably have to give it a shot later at night

from what I've read on wow head its pretty rng people opinions differ between 3 and 10k per hour
    Youre just full of excuses.

I recommend these spots to anyone not named krushpak
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-10-2014 at 11:28 AM

So I did the vale spot for about one hour now with 4x golden moss+golden fleece and here is my breakdown

gold looted including guildbank perk (including 5 treasure chests, 18 greens and 19 keys): 1381g (300 gold from goldpiles from the trinkets)
    185 windwool cloth (worth about 166 gold with a current ah price of 18 gold)
    26 ancient pandaren spices (1,3 gold/piece makes up 33,8 gold)
    20 ghost iron ore (37 gold for 10 ghost iron bar)
    6 white trillium (54 gold)
    13 age'd mogu shan cheese (18 gold)
    80 spirit dust (68 gold)
    1 sha crystal (82 gold)
    17 aged balsamic vinegar (30 gold)

Makes up about 2,1k, so either I'm way too slow at farming, although 19 keys aren't that few, or my server economy makes this spot not that good, ofc with potion of luck you will get more out of it but I don't really know how I could get 8-10k out of this each hour. Obviously people don't need that much crafting materials and other stuff that much now because everyone has full gear, end of expansion is always bad in that regard. Just curious if anyone could confirm if he makes 8-10k per hour these days, and not half a year ago.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-10-2014 at 04:49 PM

Blog Entries

Sha crystals were worth a lot more than that a few months ago, it is also entirely possible he shuffles for a bunch of his gold

the most annoying part here is that golden moss/fleece are dropping goldpiles between 5 and 20 gold, otherwise I would've made 2k more, trying again with potion of luck but I doubt it gonna be worth much more as the golden lotus

I forgot to mention I looted about 80 harmony particle across my 4 toons so you could also use those to either buy mats or craft stuff
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-10-2014 at 05:08 PM

Kruschpakx4 and Fat Tire.

Thanks to you both for sharing. Gonna test both the next few days. I tend to prefer instances myself since it normally raises less questions but it will be nice to level som low level toons that way.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Holy fucking no the undermine journal is gone.
    wowuction.com

So I did the vale spot for about one hour now with 4x golden moss+golden fleece and here is my breakdown

gold looted including guildbank perk (including 5 treasure chests, 18 greens and 19 keys): 1381g (300 gold from goldpiles from the trinkets)
    185 windwool cloth (worth about 166 gold with a current ah price of 18 gold)
    26 ancient pandaren spices (1,3 gold/piece makes up 33,8 gold)
    20 ghost iron ore (37 gold for 10 ghost iron bar)
    6 white trillium (54 gold)
    13 age'd mogu shan cheese (18 gold)
    80 spirit dust (68 gold)
    1 sha crystal (82 gold)
    17 aged balsamic vinegar (30 gold)

Makes up about 2,1k, so either I'm way too slow at farming, although 19 keys aren't that few, or my server economy makes this spot not that good, ofc with potion of luck you will get more out of it but I don't really know how I could get 8-10k out of this each hour. Obviously people don't need that much crafting materials and other stuff that much now because everyone has full gear, end of expansion is always bad in that regard. Just curious if anyone could confirm if he makes 8-10k per hour these days, and not half a year ago.
    They double nerfed the trinkets btw (10 min icd), they are not worth using anymore really. 300g in 1 hour is less than i use to get from 1 trinket set in an hour before (~700 per toon).

Also vale is meant more for single people, not for boxers. Being a boxer doesn't make it more efficient.

@Fat Tire the instant spawn on the kun-lai spot is gone and is a worthless farming location from my experience post krasarang/kunlai/shra'vess nerfs.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 08-11-2014 at 09:11 AM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P