Close
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: Rules Updated

Try sending Daglar a PM about it too this is his profile http://forums.riftgame.com/members/daglar.html he has always answered any questions I have had with regards to Rift.

P.S He is the Executive producer for Rift just in case you are wondering or didn't know.
    Last edited by Dranny817 : 10-25-2014 at 03:28 AM

My 5 RIFT accounts have been banned 3 days ago, I appealed and received this response (the irony is that I dont even have Archeage installed, let alone play it).

==============================================
    Response By Email (GM Giant) (11/03/2014 05:45 PM)
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recently banned Trion Worlds account. We have reviewed this account and the reason for the ban and have found this ban to be valid. While you are welcome to create a new account and begin a new adventure within ArcheAge, this account will not be reopened.

In order to best guarantee that your account is not closed again in the future please keep these tips in mind.

• DO NOT ever make use of a 3rd party program to assist you in ArcheAge. ArcheAge intentionally does not allow add-ons or macros. Any use of such is a violation of our terms of service and will lead to your account being closed permanently.
    • DO NOT use a proxy service to login to our servers
    • DO NOT create multiple accounts unnecessarily
    • DO NOT mimic gold spammers/sellers
    • DO make sure that you add valid information when creating your account. This means making use of a valid e-mail address, first and last name, date of birth, and secret questions and answers.
    • DO try using a different e-mail domain if necessary

This decision is final. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to ArcheAge or Trion Worlds then please let us know.

Regards,

GM Giant
    Senior Manager, Customer Support
    Trion Worlds Inc.
    Customer By CSS Email(11/02/2014 07:55 AM)
    ================================================== =========

I guess I'll try sending a PM to Daglar as you suggest, Dranny

And I bet you waited days for that response!

Rift's Customer Service has been appalling since it went F2P

It sounds like their system is all messed up..did you call them? i mean that response is obviously for Archage and not Rift..and you don't play Archage
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Trion has no call support, and I cannot chat with them online because you need to have a patron status and being logged-in (cannot while being banned). I did however started a thread on Rift Forums and added comment to pre-existing thread Lux started a couple of weeks ago. I also sent a pm to Daglar, who is an executive Producer for Rift and the one who was providing us with feedback from Trion on multiboxing.

They are messed up and paranoic about botters in ArcheAge. The problem is that Trion switched to unified Glyph launcher for its games and even though I neither play AA, nor have it installed, does not eliminate me from being a target for AA watchdogs just being logged-in via Glyph with similar emails originating from one IP. But they really should at least verify that an accused actually plays the game they attempt to safeguard. Quite unprofessional, imho.

Here's a link to Luxlunae's general thread on bans for boxing:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ng-banned.html

and mine
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...ts-banned.html

If any of you guys play/played RIFT and have a log-in for its forums, I'd appreciate you leaving a comment on either one and generally make noise that might get noticed, lol.
    Last edited by Alex66 : 11-04-2014 at 01:53 PM

Phew, sending a PM to Daglar (Senior Executive on Rift) helped

==========================
    Greetings Alexander,

Thank you for your appeal inquiry.

We have reviewed your account and verified that you were banned incorrectly. We apologize for this error and we will use this information to improve our reports system so legitimate players such as yourself are not banned incorrectly going forward. We are working our hardest to get rid of as many of the illegitimate players as we are able to, but unfortunately this means that certain times our reports can be too restrictive and catch legitimate players. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience. The ban has been removed and you should be able to log in normally once again. Good luck and have fun in RIFT.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your reference number for this question is 141102-001151.
    ===============================

/dance

P.S. Lol, I still cannot login on either of my accounts, Aghh
    P.P.S. All's fine now. Got a veritable shower of in-game gifts too
    Last edited by Alex66 : 11-04-2014 at 04:54 PM

Got a PM from Daglar

===================================
    You were erroneously caught in a report -- and the example of you has now fixed that from happening to other folks.

Your accounts should be unbanned at this point. Sorry about that!

~Daglar
    ======================================

Good guy that Daglar

You need to post the responses on the Rift forum thread.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Alex66 View Post
    Got a PM from Daglar

===================================
    You were erroneously caught in a report -- and the example of you has now fixed that from happening to other folks.

Your accounts should be unbanned at this point. Sorry about that!

~Daglar
    ======================================

Good guy that Daglar
    Damn good news! So cool that a dev would respond directly to you!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    You need to post the responses on the Rift forum thread.
    Done. Posted responses on general ban-for-multiboxing thread started by Luxlunae. However, I think RIFT multiboxers that also have Archeage toon(s) are still at risk as long as Trion uses Glyph launcher for both games. What saved me was the fact I dont play AA, so its watchdogs screwed up not bothering to check if I had AA characters before banning me for multiple Glyph logins from one IP address. So be careful.
    Last edited by Alex66 : 11-05-2014 at 07:20 AM