Close
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: Rules Updated

Blog Entries

yeah my mind is boggled. was the plan just to change the rule and then start banning people that had been legitimate customers for years? really?

I totally agree.. it's so badly handled.. the only way I knew was from the OP being told in game then telling us here.

I'm not happy at all.. how long had you been boxing Rift? At least I only lost money for a short period of time..

Blog Entries

I haven't actually given them any money since they went f2p, just whatever I spent on my original game and subs three years ago.

I'm mildly annoyed but not passionately so. Not sure what I'm going to do with the month of august until grad school classes start again.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth my boxing anything anymore.. it's just a waste of money when they change the rules.

Blog Entries

For me wow will always be worth boxing because of the advantage it gives me with professions and playing the AH.

Other games I box for the experience while it is happening, not in any kind of long term attachment way.

I loved wow boxing but Warlords doesn't look very box friendly.. some of the instances I have watched on other peoples youtube require the group to split and do other stuff.. and then there's all that aoe..

Well, I guess it was fate that I decided to ditch Rift for other games. That's disappointing.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Well, I guess it was fate that I decided to ditch Rift for other games. That's disappointing.
    What other games apart from wow are good for boxing? I have only boxed Rift and wow.. I tried Diablo but the breaking follow I couldn't get the hang of.

I'll continue to box 4 of the cleric's and leave my main account and see what happens. will log on tonight and give it ago

If you could reply on my thread on the rift forum I'd appreciate.. we just want some official clarification

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ce-change.html