Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default CM Gold Runs with 4x Enhance + Tank

#edit: Using this thread for all my gold runs

CM gold with my 4 enhance and another multiboxer who helped me out with his blood dk, movie is from his PoV, my fraps caused lags at the third boss and I was afraid to fail at the movement part then, I guess my graphics were set too high, gonna fraps next goldrun myself.

This is probably one of the most difficult piece of pve I've ever done, aside from avoiding the aoe stuff timing cooldowns is really important, I've used bloodlust, ascendance, fire elemental and spirit wolves already for the first trash before the first boss, when you use ascendance for the very first mob in the dungeon its gonna be ready just in time for the boss when you're fast.

Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-03-2014 at 04:20 PM Reason: changing title to cover all gold runs

Blog Entries

Impressive!

wow very very good.

Scarlet Monastery

Tank PoV

Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-29-2014 at 03:27 AM

Stormstout brewery completed with 5 secs left only (after like 120 attempts), I imagine that one being very difficult for a 5 boxer especially with melee, movie from tank pov will be up tonight, just by the way is anyone interested in a guide or are the movies enough?

Tank pov

Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 07-31-2014 at 05:10 AM

Nice work!

I think it might be interesting to hear about some of the mechanics that gave you trouble and how you dealt with them. Just kind of a quick overview would do IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Nice work!

I think it might be interesting to hear about some of the mechanics that gave you trouble and how you dealt with them. Just kind of a quick overview would do IMO.
    well there wasn't anything specific that gave me trouble tbh, its mostly luck that you need like at the final boss of jade temple, rest of it is just practice, stormstout is probably the hardest out of all so I'd suggest you to start with that one, after completing it you will be fine with everything else. I'll write down some detailed information tomorrow, scralet halls is done and will be up tonight from tank pov.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    #edit: Using this thread for all my gold runs
    For some reason when you changed the title didn't change it in the sub-forum, so I've updated it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    For some reason when you changed the title didn't change it in the sub-forum, so I've updated it.
    Thanks, I tried it multiple times didn't work

Scarlett halls up, with one minute left, pretty easy one

as the part with the shield before the first boss isn't in there, the tank used the shield, I was running behind him and shortly before he encountered those mobs I used capacitor+totemic protection to stun them because he gets silenced for 3 sec and someone else except the shield carrier has aggro which often led to my death

also don't forget to tag the patrol mobs before you throw the buckets at them, otherwise it doesn't count as your kill, you have to kill 4 patrol packs to have 13 trash kills before you do the first boss
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-04-2014 at 06:46 AM

Scholomance Tank pov

hell of a fight, had one death throughout the entire thrid boss and disconnect later on, still made it with 4 sec left