Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

Mogu'shan palace up

6/9 done, I've made hardware improvements and should now hopefully be able to fraps the last three myself again, sometimes (every 10-20 sec) I got low fps for just a few seconds and eventually caused a wipe thats why I refused to fraps lately

as you might saw here, jumping down that wall before the second boss is very difficult but with the 18 sec invis potion+ghostwolf+spiritwalk you're barely able to make it by running further and jumping down at the ramp (I highly suggest to practice that in nonheroic first)

we've pulled the first 2 mobs together with the second pack and killed them with bloodlust, then he used army and pulled the third back and also triggered the boss encounter, I used ascendance firele and wolves to kill them within 25 sec before the first boss spawns then
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-05-2014 at 08:39 PM

This shit is impressive

3 weeks and probably 200 trys later, here is Siege of Niuazo Temple

I only had the lad two bosses frapsed, but those were actually the hardest one, what we did at the beginning was pulling the first 3 trash packs together and avoiding the casters to get their dmg reduce shell off, I blew bloodlust ele mastery and on use trinket for it, em/trinket is ready for the bossfight then again, we killed the 10 blops (4th trash group) right afterwards to have 16 stacks (160% increased damage) and killed the first boss with ascendance 2x stormlash and fire elementals, spirit wolves.

Then invis potion skipping 2 groups, up at the second boss I killed the amber wing asap with firelementals, ancestral guidance and spirit wolves, no ascendance as its not gonna be ready for the bossfight when you press the gong every time and thats important, however when you do the amber wing without ascendance you have to jump all the time otherwise he's out of range for melee attacks, and position yourself on his spot before he arrives to be in his hitbox when he shows up, because when your toons run with interact to him they will run over the edge and fall down.

The tank usually kills the trash waves before the bossfight himself when I have to kill the bombers running up, however those are barely in range of shocks/30y range spells so I used an unleash elements (40y) rotation to kill them, when some were getting through the tank killed them, once the boss is released throw the debuff bombs down the ramp so he has already 20 stacks when he shows up because once you're infight with him you have about 5 seconds to blow everything you got into him before he does his first bladestorm, which will remove the stacks and also any existing debuff area near him. However until the point where the boss is released throw the bombs near the gong where your tank should be so the trash isn't slowed down.

If you have 4x engineering use the glider when he storms, you will get blown up in the air and the only way to survive the bladestorm is either by using stoneclaw or better astral shift + sham rage and tides or ag afterwards, or simply flying away with the gilder.

I've also made some upgrades to my pve gear (engineering googles and actually refoged some stuff to get the 15% spellhit finally), those however aren't necessary as I still got over a minute left its much important doing stuff right and having a lot of luck with the bombs at the third boss (no shit sometimes it feels like they spawn just on the other side of the area wherever I am and this time many of them were spawning around me)

After all with enough practice you can clear every cm with basic 463 gear or 496 pvp gear, the difference is really not significant when playing 4 dps there, as long as you have a blood dk

Tank frapsed the whole run and should be up anytime soon

Shado-pan monastery up next

Tank pov and whole run

Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-20-2014 at 06:36 AM

8/9 now, Shado pan monastery is actually the easiest one, we cleared it the second serious try with more than two minutes left, however I was able to skip a few trash packs at the end because I was able to purify 3 of those mobs simultaneous with mouse broadcasting, but even without that its really easy

tank pov (something went terribly wrong with his movie title lol)

gate of the setting sun is hard as fuck, that might take a few days now, although I was already able to get to the final boss with 4 min left and kill the last boss in <4 minutes, but doing both in one run has proven to be difficult

9/9, can't believe thats over now, feels great

Now its up to you! You have like one and a half month left before the set/mount gets removed, any hybrid or 3 dps healer team with tank can do it but you might want to quad box it when you aim gold, some encounters are REALLY stupid for 5 boxing (not impossible but you get the point), if you need additional help ask here or pm/skype whatever.

Gl everyone
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 08-28-2014 at 07:10 PM

Nice work Krusch, great to see boxers trying something challenging. Even better seeing boxers succeeding at it! It has to bring a great feeling of accomplishment to do something so few (if any) have done. Keep setting the bar high.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

thanks, I'll try to get something done in 5s then, good luck with your SoO progress Mercurio

Gratz man! too bad you didnt do this like 6 months ago so i could resub and try to do this too... now is too late...

thanks, couldn't do it sooner but you still have more than a month left