Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default ?? Multibox - without macros ??

Hello,

i want to ask if its possible to do Multiboxing in MMORPGS without macro or the old "klick target system", because in all the
    guides about WoW Diablo Rift etc they use this old system and macros for the other chars but in Skyrim there is no "macro" system. or in Tera there is no "targeting" system like in the old days.

I am asking because i am not sure if its possible to prog. a following system with HotKeyNet for any MMORPG and i don't know how it will works in the future with the very dynamic fighting MMORPGS. If its possible please tell me if its working.

P.S: In Skyrim i saw a Multiboxer with 5 chars, but there is no macro-Support. I thought that if i move with my mouse the other chars will follow and if i press "W" all chars will run and not follow a character trough a macro.

Greetins
    Last edited by Mardor : 07-23-2014 at 08:39 PM

While it is of course possible, whether it is feasible or efficient is a different matter. If you do not have some kind of follow, eventually the other characters will wander off of the path your main is taking, meaning you will have to stop and gather them up again. It is also much harder to turn everyone exactly the same with a mouse. ISBoxer in WoW is about as close as synchronized mouse-movement gets but even then it is subject to the quirks of computer systems in general.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I really thank you for your answer! In General i am not playing games that are very popular as WoW/Rift or DAoC what means i can't find tutorials for HotKeyNet, but i see that the system is often the same. So is it possible to take a script for WoW and change it to the MMO i want?

Yes, it's possible to create a script for other games, but you cannot simply plug in a WoW script and expect it to work. Every game has different rules not only on what is allowed, but how the game itself works. For example, WoW allows input while the game is in the background, but many games do not. This would require changing the sendmode type and the sendmode settings, which is something you have to experiment with. Basically, you need to understand the code to be able to write your own script or adjust someone else's.

And that's only after you determine if multiboxing is allowed in the game and there are no other limitations such as anti-hack/botting measures. Even then, there's no guarantee that it'll work in any useful manner.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _