Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Question Dungeon Votekick

hi,
    I have a question. I was in dungeon today with three toons. Two warlocks and a shaman level 40.
    The other people one tank and one healer.(they seem to have joined together, they both were in
    the same guild)
    After about 2 or three minutes they noticed that two of my toons were on follow, and had similar
    names, and they started to insult me. Then these people just sat down and stayed there, doing nothing.

Now, I could deal with that, I then did run the whole dungeon on my own, but nevertheless, I
    would have liked to get them out and not do all the "work" for them.
    But when I tried to votekick one of them at least, i could click YES with only one toon, and for
    the others it said: vote kick was refused. (sorry, i don't know what the words are in english)
    I just could not vote with the other two toons.
    I never tried to kick someone before, so i don't know if it is normal, that i couldn't kick?
    Is it, because my three toons share the same battlenet?
    Or could it be an addon?
    I am using hotkeynet, jamba, bartender.

The way the vote kick system works, is if you load in with 3x characters in a premade group you have to have a fourth vote to kick someone. This is to keep guild groups from going in and troll kicking people out of groups. You also get a heavier penalty for kicking people while in a pre-formed group.

Blog Entries

As soon as you voted to vote-kick the guy, his friend was rejecting your attempt before you could tab to the other boxes.

Tanks and healers start out the world pretty entitled, problems using LFD as a boxer aren't unusual. Because of sub timing I ended up with a 4 man paladin group last summer and had lots of healers that would just refuse to heal and see what happened (answer: nothing. I was wearing heirlooms and had built a lot of self healing into my tanks rotation at the expense of damage for just this reason). I find being friendly and passing on almost all the loot makes people treat me better but there are no guarantees.

this is why i five box.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    this is why i five box.
    true

Lightbulb

Hi,
    Thanks for the explanations, so there is not much I can do about it.
    Except that I wrote a ticket about them for griefplaying, although I know it will not be of any use,
    else that it helped me being a bit less annoyed over the matter..
    The thought of 5 boxing has recently found its way to my mind too

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for the explanations, so there is not much I can do about it.
    Except that I wrote a ticket about them for griefplaying, although I know it will not be of any use,
    else that it helped me being a bit less annoyed over the matter..
    The thought of 5 boxing has recently found its way to my mind too

That's about all you can do.

Well, I am a bit of a copycat, I watched your videos, and added a fourth account now, see how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Well, I am a bit of a copycat, I watched your videos, and added a fourth account now, see how it goes
    Enjoy!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!