Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 61

sweet, thank you

Thx for your great work !

Do you have any issues with looting corpses using iwt ? In the live version i can only loot with 2 of my chars, then i have to jump around or go away and loot/spamming iwt again.

Quote Originally Posted by Holinkasuxxalot View Post
    Thx for your great work !

Do you have any issues with looting corpses using iwt ? In the live version i can only loot with 2 of my chars, then i have to jump around or go away and loot/spamming iwt again.
    You might be on "Group Loot" mode which is set by default. Go to your leaders client. Right click on his player frame and change the loot mode to "Free for All".

Those toons that cant loot. Does IWT not work at all for them? Can they still run up to mobs, NPCS, and venders?
    Last edited by JackBurton : 10-21-2014 at 01:34 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I'm having the same looting issue which started with the most recent patch. The best I can tell is that there is a conflict of some sort preventing looting by everyone at once.

I found that broadcasting the escape key and then trying again is enough to allow everyone to finish looting. I'm going to try and add a "clear target" macro and assign a key to it.

I have this same issue with looting with IWT. Seems like they somehow get stuck when they get the "that object is busy" error, as multiple characters try to loot quest objects or whatever has dropped. The loot window stays open and subsequent presses of IWT don't appear to do anything unless you move/jump. Not a big deal but obviously looting takes a bit longer and it's a bit annoying.

Seems like I'm getting something similar when turning in quests as well, although this happens rather rarely. Sometimes when I try to turn in a quest on all toons at the same time, none of them complete and I have to individually close the quest turn in windows, reopen and turn them in.

Loot Mode is set to " Free for all" . Think Tattanka and Wubsie nailed it.
    Broadcasting ESC or a cleartarget macro will work fine for me, thx .

Did someone tested /follow in lfr or flex raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Holinkasuxxalot View Post
    Loot Mode is set to " Free for all" . Think Tattanka and Wubsie nailed it.
    Broadcasting ESC or a cleartarget macro will work fine for me, thx .

Did someone tested /follow in lfr or flex raids?
    yep. if it was removed from raids it be removed from them all. and flex is just normal now.

edit: you tired Personal loot? seems to work better on timeless island.
    Last edited by ebony : 10-21-2014 at 05:50 PM

so /follow is removed from lfr? bugger, thought I was going to get some 10 man lfrs

Quote Originally Posted by dougie700 View Post
    so /follow is removed from lfr? bugger, thought I was going to get some 10 man lfrs
    no its not been removed. works in them all.

This seems like the worst questing experience i've ever had as a boxer. Garrisons being 100% phased kinda sucks.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 11-13-2014 at 08:16 AM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P