Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Default hi all, any EU players?

I haven't posted on here for about 5 years!
    but ive started boxing again.
    partly because I was trawling youtube in a bored state and somehow came across Mirai's multiboxology series (which is awesome btw) and it triggered a serious case of nostalgia as last time I played was when ICC was current.

Im on neptulon eu. (pvp server which was a pita as any open world exposure led to a 90 one shotting my whole sub 85 team...but not anymore, thankyou statsquish)

currently running 5 x prot paladins. (88 atm) and using HKN! (which I bet not many of you guys use?? I consider it part of the challenge)
    undecided about WoD..

cheers

I'm an EU player - welcome back
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-05-2014 at 08:33 AM

thanks and hi.
    i guess the chances of meeting another boxer on the same server are quite slim

I met one I was Aly and he was Horde.. but I added him to real id and we chat

I used Keyclone for years but now use Isboxer, and would never change to anything else.

Heya,

EU Player here, too.

Currently Accounts are frozen, waiting for the expansion.

I've multiboxed with a combination of HKN + Keyclone

Regards
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

hi asterix
    i find hkn does everything i need.
    ISboxer looks like it offers a lot, and very polished, but you don't miss what you never had.

hey welcome back.

We got a little EU group going we been doing 3 boxers doing normal SoO raid, and we looking for eu players for WOD LFR.

feel free to add me on battle.net Ebony#2658

there is a post somewhere with a lot of battle.net id's

Multiboxing 5 man teams on EU Sylvanas Horde. Mostly 4 x warrior + Resto druid/pally but also 5 x warrior and a little bit of 2 x hunter & 2 x DK

If gladiator's resolve is as good as the rumours have it then I'll stick with the warriors otherwise will expand upon my DK team

multiboxing on EU chamber of aspects Horde.

i have around 12 x 5m teams on lvl 90. mixing them up all the time.
    using isboxer. and i am playing alot... i focus on pve in wod expension this time. Since pvp is getting worse all the time. (taking out follow everywhere)
    u can add me if u want> valkierobert#2823

ok cool guys, thx.
    I started on horde but my current teams are all alliance.