Close
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 61

I saw the note about the barbers giving face changes on while I was in the car with my wife. Probably the best change so far since the model updates.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Just wanted to say thanks, I've come back to this on and off and it's been wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks, I've come back to this on and off and it's been wonderful
    thanks for the feedback am unsure if anyone is reading it i just hope they do.

Updated some Ashran changes as of Build 18888

I can only speak for myself but I'm definitely reading it. Trying to figure out a team I want to get to 90 in preparation for the expac so all info is helpful.
    "I thought that, if the world won't change, we would never reach happiness..." - There She Is!! Final Step - Imagine by amalloc on SamBakZa.net

Removal of valor and justice points, are these changes currently live on the beta? if so, how much gold is it to buy Hypnotic dust from a 'Justice Trade Goods' merchant (like 'Talric Forthright' in Stormwind). Wowhead shows it at 14g 10s each, was wondering if that was correct.

Sorry for such a weird request haha ^^;
    Thanks either way.

actually i'm not even sure it is sold for gold on the beta, although it will be live eventually. ZZZ no idea.
    Last edited by Kayley : 10-04-2014 at 10:36 AM

Removal of valor and justice points, are these changes currently live on the beta? if so, how much gold is it to buy Hypnotic dust from a 'Justice Trade Goods' merchant (like 'Talric Forthright' in Stormwind). Wowhead shows it at 14g 10s each, was wondering if that was correct.

Sorry for such a weird request haha ^^;
    Thanks either way.

actually i'm not even sure it is sold for gold on the beta, although it will be live eventually. ZZZ no idea.
    that vendor got removed. or does not sell u stufgf there not selling ech mats for gold. that be silly.

It was just how the blue posts were worded, left it open to interpretation a bit in regards to these JP vendors hehe.

"What will be going away is Justice and Valor. Over time, they've moved away from their original purpose, and given how widely available they'd become (awarded from quests, scenarios, dungeons, raids, etc.), we'd rather return to the original universal currency: gold."

Also, another friend said it's purchasable with honor points now (not gold like I thought it might be -- it's just this one enchanting mat). -- but he's a derp so i'm not too sure lol.
    Last edited by Kayley : 10-04-2014 at 09:26 PM

edit - nevermind
    Last edited by Andreauk : 10-04-2014 at 06:58 PM

It was just how the blue posts were worded, left it open to interpretation a bit in regards to these JP vendors hehe.

"What will be going away is Justice and Valor. Over time, they've moved away from their original purpose, and given how widely available they'd become (awarded from quests, scenarios, dungeons, raids, etc.), we'd rather return to the original universal currency: gold."

Also, another friend said it's purchasable with honor points now (not gold like I thought it might be -- it's just this one enchanting mat). -- but he's a derp so i'm not too sure lol.
    you always been able to buy them with honor or JP honor ones have not changed. JP they only changed "useless gear items" as in old gear.