Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 61

Can a Disc Priest queue as a dps or only healer? Wondered about a DK and x4 Disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Can a Disc Priest queue as a dps or only healer? Wondered about a DK and x4 Disc.
    if that is the only spec you have picked then YES it only be a healer dps would not even show for you to pick. If you have Shadow/Disc Specs then It Let you Que for both and you can change in when you enter to whatever spec you feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    if that is the only spec you have picked then YES it only be a healer dps would not even show for you to pick. If you have Shadow/Disc Specs then It Let you Que for both and you can change in when you enter to whatever spec you feel like.
    Thanks so much this helps a lot

New stuff added in blue text Build 18848

I got beta today.. to box it did you get beta for one one battle.net or more?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I got beta today.. to box it did you get beta for one one battle.net or more?
    i need five accounts so i got 5 keys. and added them to accounts with just ptr access.

Group wide Looting Pickup/Collection quests (floor loot) whatever you call it ARE NOT LONGER GROUP WIDE!!!

evil change.......

That change doesn't apply to kill and collect quests...does it? Pick the crap up off the ground quests have always sucked.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    That change doesn't apply to kill and collect quests...does it? Pick the crap up off the ground quests have always sucked.
    Everything works the same as it does today with kill and collect quests.

But there was a change where the ground quests was group wide. that made it super easy and fun leveling.

in other news:

Barber - Facial Re-customization
    You can now change your face for a 32G fee when visiting the barber!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    everything works the same as it does today with kill and collect quests.

But there was a change where the ground quests was group wide. That made it super easy and fun leveling.

awesome!!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )