Close
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 61

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    might of been overhealed but a lot off Players reporting other players its a way to cut down on tickets and support costs for something silly.
    This is WoW you're talking about. People report just for the hell of it, lol.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Stupid question, but how are you opening up 3 clients on beta? or are they on 2 computers? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougie700 View Post
    Stupid question, but how are you opening up 3 clients on beta? or are they on 2 computers? thanks
    am using isboxer ofc! with addon and everthing.

WowB-64.exe. WowB.exe to run then without the luncher

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    This is WoW you're talking about. People report just for the hell of it, lol.
    maybe so but i can not see why else they would stop you going in a dungeon as a tank/healer unless your speced into the speced and stopping you from changing spec when in the dungeon.

find this added this week

added some changes i seen about in LFG

hey ebony i just got 2 beta keys but when i load up wow follow key doesnt work and my othere guy cant assist my target.
    Last edited by harvan : 08-20-2014 at 12:24 PM

Blog Entries

Ebony, are heirlooms indeed account bound spells like pets or did they cut that feature?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Ebony, are heirlooms indeed account bound spells like pets or did they cut that feature?

its going to be added in a patch something about not working as planed, But the toy box is in and looks like it be account bound (had all the trading card game loot)

Any update on how garrisons effect lvling as multi boxer have heard a lot of talk about how the will effect your lvling exp. I know there still talking about the dungeons needing to be tuned but how they looking for us multi boxers.
    been running just 3 account now trying to figure out if i want to jump back up to 5 for WoD or should just stay at 3. from what you guys have seen how dose it look for the 5 boxing?

Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    Any update on how garrisons effect lvling as multi boxer have heard a lot of talk about how the will effect your lvling exp. I know there still talking about the dungeons needing to be tuned but how they looking for us multi boxers.
    been running just 3 account now trying to figure out if i want to jump back up to 5 for WoD or should just stay at 3. from what you guys have seen how dose it look for the 5 boxing?

don't seem much way to get round them if you want to do profs seems like you be pushed into them, there solo work. i just normally alt tab a ALOT. I don't know what happens if you got to 100 some "otherway" (questing u have to use them) as in beta theres is a npc cheat that builds them, but from the looks of it you have to do the quests to open it.