Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default about to buy some more accounts

Hey I'm going to try out boxing in D3 and was wondering if people had any sage advice before I purchase? I think you can only have one D3 license per battlenet account. I assume it will be like wow and have to enter my authentication code every week or so for each account. Any wise pointers before I start, or is this pretty simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Hey I'm going to try out boxing in D3 and was wondering if people had any sage advice before I purchase? I think you can only have one D3 license per battlenet account. I assume it will be like wow and have to enter my authentication code every week or so for each account. Any wise pointers before I start, or is this pretty simple?
    It's pretty straight forward, just have multiple Battle.net accounts, although i've read they official do not allow someone to have more than three now.

Default .

Oh shit, I just bought three more. Lets hope they don't actually follow through on that

You could always own as many BNet accounts as you like and the recent change in the EULA was for BattleNet Balance. This has been mentioned multiple times in the last few months on both this forum and ISBoxer's forum, and it was also recently clarified by Grimiku on the D3 forums just a few days ago.