Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Question Playing on a High Population Server

I am quite new to multiboxing, and I play on a High Population Server (Silvermoon).

On a Wednesday night I can never log in to more than one account as the server is so busy. The master will log in and play but both my slaves will have to wait in the queue, for some times up to 30 minutes.

Is it the case that I am being pushed to the very back of the queue because I am multiboxing (All ready have one connection to the realm)?

Quote Originally Posted by mcom_ View Post
    Is it the case that I am being pushed to the very back of the queue because I am multiboxing (All ready have one connection to the realm)?
    multiboxing has no effect on queue placement, your accounts should queue up just like anyone elses.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I believe trial accounts may lose their place in queue to paid subscribers, but I can't be sure of that. I only say this because I've also experienced losing spots in queue, but again, this was on trial accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    multiboxing has no effect on queue placement, your accounts should queue up just like anyone elses.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I believe trial accounts may lose their place in queue to paid subscribers, but I can't be sure of that. I only say this because I've also experienced losing spots in queue, but again, this was on trial accounts.
    This could be the case, as both accounts where at the time new and only had game licenses applied to them a few hours before.

Thanks Both

It is from the trial account, it prioritizes paid subscriptions in the queue. I got this from a blue post.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715572405

Also it looks like it takes a few minutes after you pay for the starter edition to be removed from your account.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    It is from the trial account, it prioritizes paid subscriptions in the queue. I got this from a blue post.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715572405

Also it looks like it takes a few minutes after you pay for the starter edition to be removed from your account.
    Thanks John, I will test it out this Wednesday

if its Silvermoon EU then I play there too.

All 5 accounts login normally and when we had a queue monts ago they were in line within 10 places of each other between the first and last of them.

So it must be because they are trial accounts. But I have only seen queue lines once in the last few months and that was 2 weeks ago when maintnance went hours over what was scheduled.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Yep Ally - Slivermoon - EU currently playing 3 x Shammy

I used to play on Silvermoon ally but took free transfer to Doomhammer. not played since.