Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Multiboxers in Incursion fleets?

hey,

are there any groups who accept multiboxers in fleets? both TVP and TDF doesnt allow multiboxers, and i like to get started in multiboxing b4 moving to WH

Im going to use either 2 machs or 2 loki's (maybe going to activate my old nightmare account aswell)

any help/advice is welcome

WH space is probably a lot easier to get your feet into than incursions are. you can solo c3 sites, and probably do well with some RR t3 in a c4.

the thing with WH is that I dont know much about it, so solo will be my death
    also WH is done in drone or RR tengu's? I only can fly minmatar ships up tp BS

I downloaded a trail version of Isboxer, going to do my first dualbox incursion tommorow :

WTM would take you if you flew when they were running low on grid.

ISN too.

ISN won't allow you to multibox on their fleet unless you're a primary member.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthian View Post
    ISN won't allow you to multibox on their fleet unless you're a primary member.
    Ah. I got banned from them for something small so I couldn't check.

Well I multiboxed 3 days long in a incursion whit 2 machs and worked well, nobody asked if i was a multiboxer or not

well 4 days long grinding isk got me bored, I started multiboxing ganking,

Quote Originally Posted by EcoGas View Post
    I started multiboxing ganking,
    How did that work out for you? I am interested in understanding about that, and how people accomplish this solo or semi-solo. (ie not bringing 50 people to a gank lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    How did that work out for you? I am interested in understanding about that, and how people accomplish this solo or semi-solo. (ie not bringing 50 people to a gank lol)
    Multibox ganking is rather easy. I run 10 accounts and have loads of fun ganking. 6 thrashers can easily gank a solo tengu on a gate with hardeners off leaving me with 4 pilots to scoop the loot. I usually have another pilot in a cruiser such as a thorax to guard the wreck and make sure someone else doesn't steal my loot. otherwise i sit my alts in bigger ships with some corp mates and we go for bigger targets.

in a 0.5 system you can gank freighters ( that arent tanked ) with 8-9 talos using t2 void ammo. The number of ships go up the higher sec status you are ganking in and ofc if a freighter is tanked then its going to take more but its perfectly doable i believe if you have 10 accounts. For 2 accounts only you will be limited to ganking t1 indys and cloaky transport ships.