Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Glyph problems

Blog Entries

Default Glyph problems

You can add the glyph config file to virtual files and personally kill all of the launchers and maybe your game will work. It worked for mirai, I had some slot problems even after it appeared to be working correctly (with my dxnothing windows and with my slot hotkeys).

Or you can simply go into the Rift/Glyph folder and rename GlyphDownloader.exe

I chose "ThisWasGlyphDownloader.exe". Now you can keep your hair and I can keep the little I didn't tear out last night.

Thanks! Great tip

Holy cow, that works great.

I had problems with sometimes my main would stay in place when i switched windows. Hard to explain, like if I switched to window 2, window 1 stayed there but in the background instead of moving to window 2's old spot.

I just added riftpatchlive to inner space and dont even use Glyph atm... installed it once then uninstalled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I just added riftpatchlive to inner space and dont even use Glyph atm... installed it once then uninstalled it.
    i cant find the riftpatchlive file anymore...

Here's some good news for you guys.

ISBoxer 2, currently in internal Alpha, closes game launchers as needed. So whether you're using Glyph or the old riftpatchlive, it will not matter.

Soon.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I can't find out how to use ISboxer with rift anymore..

Blog Entries

Is there a feature list somewhere?

where? in glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    I can't find out how to use ISboxer with rift anymore..
    The same as with any game that has a launcher, with the exception that Glyph does not currently have an option to automatically close when you launch the game.

1. Use Add Game to point Inner Space at the launcher. (Glyph or riftpatchlive.exe, whichever you have)
    2. Have ISBoxer use the Game/Game Profile. If you're doing existing Characters, change each Character to use the new Game/Game Profile by selecting each Character in the top left pane. (The Game/Game Profile options are then a drop-down box in the bottom right)
    3. Launch your team like you did before. If using Glyph, then when it launches the game, close the Glyph instance so ISBoxer can launch the next one.

Is there a feature list somewhere?
    Only in the ISBoxer.com beta forum at the moment.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start